Study: Pot use not linked with long term cognitive impairment

Fingon

For those keeping score, that's:

DC Tom: 34,927.

NG: 1.

Now go mow your yeard.

(Side note: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:)

I've been waiting more than 10 years for this to happen. In honor of this crowning achievement I will paraphrase the great essayist Og Mandino, “The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as you parade through each day convinced that every post, no matter how stupid or boring, brings you closer to fulfilling your dreams.”

I've been waiting more than 10 years for this to happen. In honor of this crowning achievement I will paraphrase the great essayist Og Mandino, “The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as you parade through each day convinced that every post, no matter how stupid or boring, brings you closer to fulfilling your dreams.”

Ya gotta have goals. Happy to help reduce your bucket list by one. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Awfully small sample size in this study isn't it?

This thread was started on a study with exactly opposite results, man science is confusing... If only I still had those 8 iq points....

What if we could find a way to reverse the effects of the pot damage by smoking it in through our rectums? Sort of like how superman can fly around the world backwards.

What if we could find a way to reverse the effects of the pot damage by smoking it in through our rectums? Sort of like how superman can fly around the world backwards.

You say that like it's never been tried..

Awfully small sample size in this study isn't it?

This thread was started on a study with exactly opposite results, man science is confusing... If only I still had those 8 iq points....

Just saw this tweet in a similar vein:

The Onion@TheOnion

"Look, I can’t keep getting my foreskin sewn back on and then taken off again every time a new study comes out." http://onion.com/RsoePL