Bleacher Report thinks that POZ will be PROBOWL

And I think Frostbelt City is a great nickname for Jacksonville, FL. :lol:

Now, I don't know what Naker's view on Trent Edwards was, but I definitely do not understand

the negativity towards Poz. This is a guy who has fought through injuries and weak DL play

to post good production over his time here. Is it true that many of his tackles have come

downfield? Yes, but with a weak DL in front of him, what could you expect?

I hope that the Bills can re-sign Poz and we'll see what he can do behind, what I hope is,

an improved DL with Troup and Carrington in year 2 and the addition of Dareus to Kyle

Williams and Dwan Edwards.

Now, I don't know what Naker's view on Trent Edwards was, but I definitely do not understand

the negativity towards Poz. This is a guy who has fought through injuries and weak DL play

to post good production over his time here. Is it true that many of his tackles have come

downfield? Yes, but with a weak DL in front of him, what could you expect?

I hope that the Bills can re-sign Poz and we'll see what he can do behind, what I hope is,

an improved DL with Troup and Carrington in year 2 and the addition of Dareus to Kyle

Williams and Dwan Edwards.

Yes! Agreed with this post, and the article. If the DL improves, and Sheppard develops, I think a lot of the haters are going to be eating crow on Poz...

I will now tap out of this thread because I cant stand to read, yet again, the baseless opinions that are about to be yelled in here.

Hopefully scrappy reads

That so we can get his professional opinion on poz

I'm a poz fan, but scrappys opinion might be more professional than bleacher. Perhaps you aren't familiar? Head on over and write some articles yourself for fun!

Seriously. G'damn bleacher report being used a source of opinion? We'd be better off just saying "some people think Poz will be in the ProBowl because that's all bleacher report is - regular people who think they have a voice worth listening to...

Poz would be a pro bowler on a better team. He's everything a fan wants in a linebacker: big, aggressive, the occasional flowing hair. We cannot afford to let Poz go, he's too solid at a position we are by no means deep at.

Yes! Agreed with this post, and the article. If the DL improves, and Sheppard develops, I think a lot of the haters are going to be eating crow on Poz...

I will now tap out of this thread because I cant stand to read, yet again, the baseless opinions that are about to be yelled in here.

Poz gets a lot more respect nationally than his local fan-base gives him. Kind of like how everybody was happy to see London go to the Skins. He gets great props from the national media, but Skins fans will say "all his tackles are 4yd gains." Sounds familiar.

I for one, wouldn't be surprised if he puts up huge numbers again, but with a much improved d-line in front of him. If this is the case, and the Bill's improve their run defense, the overall bump the unit would get as a result would bode well for Poz to get some recognition. Couple that with the 1-3 injury replacements, and it isn't even that far of a stretch to say he could make it.

Poz is an above average NFL Linebacker when healthy. The problem has been health and coming back from injury. He comes back quick from injuries but his worst games seem to be the game or two after he returns from injury.

I want Poz back on the team as long as the price is right. He plays well when healthy and hasn't been playing with the best D-line in front of him. Give him a better D-line and some luck with injuries and I think he can be a legit pro-bowler and at worst an above average player.

Hopefully scrappy reads

That so we can get his professional opinion on poz

For this to become a reality, ILB's pass coverage skills will have to not be a consideration anymore. Then Poz could have a way outside shot as an alternate. Also besides the Bills plane, 31 other NFL team planes would have to crash in early Jan.

No ones hating on poz, everyone's making fun of the source. Honest question: do you know what bleacher report is?

A site that picked the Bills to surprise everyone by making the playoffs once over the past 10 years.

Edited by Scrappy

Let Puz leave in free agency. After all he makes all his tackles downfield just like London Fletcher did. The Bills have a solid LB corps and the team roster is just about set for a playoff run. Shoot, we won't miss a beat with Keith Ellison in there! And you can count on Aaron Maybin to justify his 1st round draft status and have a breakout season.

Let Puz leave in free agency. After all he makes all his tackles downfield just like London Fletcher did. The Bills have a solid LB corps and the team roster is just about set for a playoff run. Shoot, we won't miss a beat with Keith Ellison in there! And you can count on Aaron Maybin to justify his 1st round draft status and have a breakout season.

I bet we should overpay our oline again, I bet that will make them play better by spending a fortune convincing them their good. Maybe Poz can become a Raider, then we can bring him back like Walker to spend all the surviving kids inheritance.