New Authentic Jerseys

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my stevie and evans jersey from nfljersey-supply.com, cost me 50 for both shipped. Compared the jerseys to the ones that are 250-300 and there really is no difference, unless you get a bad jersey which ive lucked out. I got the dareus, williams, and johnson for 120 and change shipped from dhgate, the first time i ordered them so we will see how they are. But id rather spend 250 and get 5-6 jerseys from china then for just one. The jerseys are great, people at the draft were saying i was crazy for spending alot of money on an authentic bills jersey, when i told them it was straight from china for about 25-30 bucks, they didnt believe me.

I tried to order from them and couldn't get my VISA to go through -- obviously being blocked by my bank.

Yeah go for the china jerseys, got dareus, williams, and johnson shipped for 120, and I've ordered from them a lot and the jerseys are great, can get 3 for basically the price of a replica shipped. I got in trouble for telling other bills fans on buffalo bills .com.

And we wonder why this country and out team is in financial despair...Lets go buy chinese...You should be ashamed of yourselves...At least put our money in the organization so we can afford to pay some free agents...Not some 11 year old Chinese kids...wtf

And we wonder why this country and out team is in financial despair...Lets go buy chinese...You should be ashamed of yourselves...At least put our money in the organization so we can afford to pay some free agents...Not some 11 year old Chinese kids...wtf

You were on track with the bolded part, then went off in the weeds.

Companies (NFL in this case) marking things up several thousand percent out of pure unadulterated greed is one of the reasons many US companies cannot compete in a global economy.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I have had season tickets for 13 years now and this year got 2 more, ive been through tons of jerseys, replica jerseys for 85 a pop. How many are still with the bills? none of those jerseys, how many playoff games have i seen since i had season tickets? None. So yeah i supported the bills then, where did it get this team that is in such financial despair? no where. So last year my friend told me about these sites, he gets all of his jerseys there, alot nicer then the replicas as well,and now thats the only place i will buy one. Say what you want, yeah this economy sucks, so you expect us to waste 85 for a replica jersey or 250 for an authentic one when these players are constantly changing?!?! Sorry man i have a full time job,and a part time job, new car, own place, and i manage to buy my season tickets including another pair this year, the bills get their money from me and will continue to through season tickets. So if your willing to spend 250 a pop on an authentic jersey, or 85 replica, on a player that might be gone the following year, good for you, ill continue to get my jerseys from china for cheap. As for your comment about the money going to 11 year old kids in china, i really dont want to hear that man. I went to school for 4 years for criminal justice, in debt for student loans, ive gotten mid-high 90s on all my civil service tests and im yet to have my police/state trooper job, but yet they give hispanics( no offense to anyone, its the point) 5-15 extra points and giving them jobs for getting a lower grade on a test then i did. SO before you complain about this country and team being in such bad times, maybe you should look at stuff like that before you say something so stupid.

Where do you think the "authentic jerseys" are made. In the very same factories that employ the 11 year olds you referenced in your quote. I have no problem ordering through DHGATE, especially when the mark-up on a real jersey is so significant. $350 for an authentic jersey that I may wear for 2 or 3 seasons. Get real. I support the team by purchasing tickets, paying for parking, buying beer, soda, food at the stadium.

Get off your high horse!

Where do you think the "authentic jerseys" are made. In the very same factories that employ the 11 year olds you referenced in your quote. I have no problem ordering through DHGATE, especially when the mark-up on a real jersey is so significant. $350 for an authentic jersey that I may wear for 2 or 3 seasons. Get real. I support the team by purchasing tickets, paying for parking, buying beer, soda, food at the stadium.

Get off your high horse!

....and yet you would trip over your own junk to give further tax cuts to the rich and the corporations. These days, the law is only for picking and choosing as well, follow what you like, ignore what you don't. That's America....today.

....and yet you would trip over your own junk to give further tax cuts to the rich and the corporations. These days, the law is only for picking and choosing as well, follow what you like, ignore what you don't. That's America....today.

These companies are committing copyright infringement.

And by leaving these types of threads up, TBD is facilitating copyright infringement. If TBD wants to continue a friendly working relationship with the Bills and the NFL, it would probably be in the interest of SDS/mods to close these threads.

Look, you guys who do this know where to get this stuff. If that's what you're bound to do, then we can't really stop you from doing that. The NFL and their lawyers have to take that up through the Chinese government to crack down and enforce international copyrights (doubtless they've tried; they're probably losing tens of millions a year). But make no mistake that you're buying wares from someone who's breaking the law. They're not even leaving the NFL/team logos off so as to make a claim that it's a generic jersey --- they're making money off of the NFL's trademarks.

Edited by UConn James

And by leaving these types of threads up, TBD is facilitating copyright infringement. If TBD wants to continue a friendly working relationship with the Bills and the NFL, it would probably be in the interest of SDS/mods to close these threads.

Look, you guys who do this know where to get this stuff. If that's what you're bound to do, then we can't really stop you from doing that. The NFL and their lawyers have to take that up through the Chinese government to crack down and enforce international copyrights (doubtless they've tried; they're probably losing tens of millions a year). But make no mistake that you're buying wares from someone who's breaking the law. They're not even leaving the NFL/team logos off so as to make a claim that it's a generic jersey --- they're making money off of the NFL's trademarks.

TBD is not facilitating anything. This is just an open discussion about why people purchase legit jerseys from the NFL outlets or the knock-offs from other outlets and discussions of relative quality of some of the knock-offs. You are correct in that these jerseys are illegal, all knock-offs are by definition. But I contend that no "friendly working relationship" is in jeopardy from simple forum discussions. Now if TBD created a forum dedicated to people buying and selling knock-offs from each other that would be another matter altogether. I also contend that the NFL is losing little money due to knock-offs, certainly nowhere near tens of millions of dollars a year. Everyone that I know who purchase knock-off jerseys do so because they feel the NFL charges far too much money for theirs, and they would not buy one from the NFL under any circumstances. If they could not get a decent knock-off they would simply not get one at all. So the NFL is not making money from them, but they are not losing money either.

TBD is not facilitating anything. This is just an open discussion about why people purchase legit jerseys from the NFL outlets or the knock-offs from other outlets and discussions of relative quality of some of the knock-offs. You are correct in that these jerseys are illegal, all knock-offs are by definition. But I contend that no "friendly working relationship" is in jeopardy from simple forum discussions. Now if TBD created a forum dedicated to people buying and selling knock-offs from each other that would be another matter altogether. I also contend that the NFL is losing little money due to knock-offs, certainly nowhere near tens of millions of dollars a year. Everyone that I know who purchase knock-off jerseys do so because they feel the NFL charges far too much money for theirs, and they would not buy one from the NFL under any circumstances. If they could not get a decent knock-off they would simply not get one at all. So the NFL is not making money from them, but they are not losing money either.

Discussing why it happens is one thing. There's more than that happening here, including --- in two threads --- which sellers to use, a link to the website, what their rating is, pricing, payment methods, etc. If that's not a facilitation, I don't know what is.

You'd be absolutely wrong with your assumption that the damage isn't very much. Those links are busts of just two purveyors, who possessed product whose authentic equivalent is over half a million $.

The argument that it's high-priced and people just wouldn't buy them at all otherwise is specious. The same can be said of movies and pirated DVDs. So what? They should just allow people to undersell them with imitations? If it's too much, then don't buy it. If enough don't buy it, prices come down.

The NFL controls its product jealously where it can, as any company would. That announcement that you hear during games --- 'This broadcast and descriptions of this game are official property of the NFL and may not be reproduced or rebroadcast without express permission of the NFL.' That's not there for show.

If you don't stay in the NFL's good graces for a myriad of issues, they can bring the hurt. IIRC, there was recently a newspaper in DC that was barred from covering the Redskins. Do they do this often? No. But it's possible. Hosting threads on where to purchase knock-offs, which sellers to shop, etc. probably isn't looked upon kindly.

Edited by UConn James

Im curious to hear as to how they look. It says authentic however when you look at the enlarged images the numbers look like they're ironed on not sewn on. That could be cause they ripped them off the Bills site I don't know. However even if they arent sewn on if theyre decent quality I'd be inclined to buy a couple at $45 rather than one at $85.........

Oh good Lord, do you need some help with that stick?