Any of you guys need your lawn mowed?

Does Marcel have any references and what is his rate?

The OP might consider clearing up the title too. Until I clicked on the link I thought the OP was asking if he could come over and have sex with my wife.

:o

Does Marcel have any references and what is his rate?

The OP might consider clearing up the title too. Until I clicked on the link I thought the OP was asking if he could come over and have sex with my wife.

I really need to stop reading this stuff at work.... Lmao

Anybody see the reference that Aaron Williams is doing ranch work?

I have done this as a teen on my grandfathers dairy....this is the type of work that biulds a lot of "country strong" type strength (see Aaron Schrobel who is undersized but was a terror on the field)

A bit old school.....but if you want to get strong baling hay will do it.

I have done this as a teen on my grandfathers dairy....this is the type of work that biulds a lot of "country strong" type strength (see Aaron Schrobel who is undersized but was a terror on the field)

I did. I wish they would've said where.

Should get our rookies out doing farm work in CNY and meeting some residents. Another good way to "regionalize" the team.