RIP Clarence Clemons

Wacka

Just got home & saw this, what a drag. I saw his next-to-last full E-Street band show here in Baltimore, never thought that would be it. (last show was in Buffalo), One of the all-time greats is gone, I'm gonna have to get more drunk now for the Big Man, RIP.

Just got home & saw this, what a drag. I saw his next-to-last full E-Street band show here in Baltimore, never thought that would be it. (last show was in Buffalo), One of the all-time greats is gone, I'm gonna have to get more drunk now for the Big Man, RIP.

I got to see the last show, but you got to see his last performance of Jungleland.

My world will never be quite the same. There is nothing quite like a Bruce and ESB concert, and Clarence played such a big part in that. I got to stand right in front of him in the pit and the love going back and forth between him and us was so great.

Here is one of the biggest highlights of the last show, esp. poignant now. The telling of the famous story of Bruce meeting with Clarence includes them posing in the Born To Run album cover pose............And, there is a great shoutout about waking up in Buffalo, New York. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtF4ATNH1Qw