Raise The Debt Limit Already!

"Our problem is we made a big deal about this for three months," said Graham of the debt limit debate, according to Politico. "How many Republicans have been on TV saying, 'I'm not going to raise the debt limit'? You know, Mitch [McConnell] says, 'I'm not going to raise the debt limit unless we talk about Medicare.' And I've said I'm not going to raise the debt limit until we do something about spending and entitlements.'"

"We shouldn't have said that if we didn't mean it... We've got nobody to blame but ourselves," Graham told reporters.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20079442-503544.html

That's right Lindsey. And the stupid people of America want these incompetent boobs back in power? The new polls that just came out are showing America is sticking with the smart guy instead of the tea party filth

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/171425-quinnipiac-poll-finds-more-voters-would-blame-gop-on-debt

"Forty-eight percent of those polled said Republicans would be mainly responsible if the debt ceiling is not raised, compared to 34 percent who said the Obama administration.

But the Quinnipiac poll shows respondents blame former President George W. Bush much more than the current president for the problems.

Fifty-four percent blame Bush more for the economy, compared to 27 percent who say Obama is more to blame. More than twice as many independents blame Bush than Obama."

Oh ya, let's go back to the Bush tax cut, free market agenda! Idiots, pure and simple idiots!

By being able to borrow money there skippy! :nana:

Hi stupid

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-adds-constitutional-amendment-budget-fight-190757159.html

Try paying attention, it might help, but then again with you, what's the point?

Look at Grahams record(immigration, Gitmo, etc) and he seems more like a democrat than a republican . Let alone a conservative which is required to be considered reasonable or logical. Because of this I don't care what he says. He's looking to get along and please everyone. a career politician. Not someone dedicated to helping the country

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard on radio this morning: Freshman congressional Repulicans think that the Treasury, business leaders, economists, ratings agencies, and virtually everyone else are lying to them or don't know what they're talking about when they tell Congress that not increasing the debt limit and defaulting on the national debt would have serious repercussions.

:wallbash:

Look at Grahams record(immigration, Gitmo, etc) and he seems more like a democrat than a republican . Let alone a conservative which is required to be considered reasonable or logical. Because of this I don't care what he says. He's looking to get along and please everyone. a career politician. Not someone dedicated to helping the country

Oh please! what are you a far right nut job? apparently so, Graham isn't anything like Democrat. The fact that you mention immigration as some sort of proof of him being a democrat speaks volumes of you. I got a hint for you buddy, this anti immigrant stance is a losing deal and the future of many conservatives will drop this idiotic stance. face it, There are gonna be alot more latinos here in the U.S (myself included) and GET THE !@#$ OVER IT!!!

Heard on radio this morning: Freshman congressional Repulicans think that the Treasury, business leaders, economists, ratings agencies, and virtually everyone else are lying to them or don't know what they're talking about when they tell Congress that not increasing the debt limit and defaulting on the national debt would have serious repercussions.

They are idiots! ANd they are gonna look like a bunch of asses the day the stock market drops like 500 points or more. Nothing like a stock market 500 point loss day to have these idiots come to their senses.

Funny, they quote Moody's to support their stance about how they may drop the U.S's credit ratings because of our enormous debt, but when MOody's comes out and says they may (and will) drop our credit ratings because of not reaching a deal on the raising the debt limit, they dismiss it. :wallbash:

Oh please! what are you a far right nut job? apparently so, Graham isn't anything like Democrat. The fact that you mention immigration as some sort of proof of him being a democrat speaks volumes of you. I got a hint for you buddy, this anti immigrant stance is a losing deal and the future of many conservatives will drop this idiotic stance. face it, There are gonna be alot more latinos here in the U.S (myself included) and GET THE !@#$ OVER IT!!!

It might not be politically advantageous, but the idea that you can leave an open border to be poured over by millions of people who use public services in mass without paying any taxes to offset what they use, is not something to just get over. Not to mention the crime that comes with drug cartels kept in business by U.S. drug prohibition, who all too often slip through the cracks of the justice system. Try singing that "get over it" tune when it's your daughters undees hanging on the rape tree.

Edited by Rob's House

Most of you mouth-breathers don't know what these Frosh Republicans are really up do, but I do.

It might not be politically advantageous, but the idea that you can leave an open border to be poured over by millions of people who use public services in mass without paying any taxes to offset what they use, is not something to just get over. Not to mention the crime that comes with drug cartels kept in business by U.S. drug prohibition, who all too often slip through the cracks of the justice system. Try singing that "get over it" tune when it's your daughters undees hanging on the rape tree.

Provide me a link of someone's daughter with their undees hanging on the rape tree please.

Talk about fear mongering....

ANd no one says open border Robby, what I said was anti immigrant stance, and I'm sorry, did Grahm advocate an open border? Before you answer, I know the answer.

Most of you mouth-breathers don't know what these Frosh Republicans are really up do, but I do.

It's almost like it's 1861. The National White People's party will never compromise with an illegitamte, un-American "President." They don't care about anything else aside from the fact Obama is head of the party that is not "pure."

It's almost like it's 1861. The National White People's party will never compromise with an illegitamte, un-American "President." They don't care about anything else aside from the fact Obama is head of the party that is not "pure."

Just when you thought that this thread couldnt go any lower.... Good job Dave

They are idiots! ANd they are gonna look like a bunch of asses the day the stock market drops like 500 points or more. Nothing like a stock market 500 point loss day to have these idiots come to their senses.

Funny, they quote Moody's to support their stance about how they may drop the U.S's credit ratings because of our enormous debt, but when MOody's comes out and says they may (and will) drop our credit ratings because of not reaching a deal on the raising the debt limit, they dismiss it. :wallbash:

WTF? I didn't say he was a democrat. He has to many liberal tendencies for me. And where did I say I was anti immigrant and moreover anti latino? Damn I have 4 of them working for me. What the hell?

Provide me a link of someone's daughter with their undees hanging on the rape tree please.

Talk about fear mongering....

ANd no one says open border Robby, what I said was anti immigrant stance, and I'm sorry, did Grahm advocate an open border? Before you answer, I know the answer.

I'm not speaking of Grahm specifically, nor do I have a problem with immigrants. I do have a problem with open borders and any amnesty bill that is not preceded by a sealed border.

As far as kidnapping, sex slaves, and rape trees, you can call it fear mongering if you like but they are very real and pretending they aren't doesn't make them go away.

Edited by Rob's House

Oh God. How is it that every day you get even dumber? You're a phenom.

Truth hurts, huh? The Republican party has a hard core racist streak in it and to ignore that is to ignore reality. Are you into ignoring reality?

What makes this worse is that you really believe it. :lol:

GOP is in danger of repeating the centennial mistake of alienating the Hispanics as they once did with Catholic voters. Good knows we can't have the Papists polluting the USA. Everything you listed above is fear mongering. The reason there's illegal immigration is that any sensible efforts to reform immigration or to allow more migrant workers in to meet the shortage of low wage, low skilled labor have been stymied. Yet when you look at historic immigration trends, each period of strong economic growth was accompanied by increased immigration. So the GOP is being disingenuous in touting the economic growth of last two decades, yet demonizes the migrants who help make it happen.

Amnesty is a crock of hooey to block immigration reform. As are the rape trees & drug violence, which are all the downflow effects of US policies. Again, which party stands in the way of drug law reform?

What makes this worse is that you really believe it. :lol:

Really? I find this interesting. I know many Republicans that don't even care if anyone knows if they are racist. You are simply ignoring reality. Half my hockey team are hard core Republicans and racists. Do I really have to provide examples? You don't think this Sharia law crap, mosque stuff and the Southern Statregy are all about racism?

Just curious: if all the crackers in America hate having a black guy in the White House, how did the black guy get elected in the first place? Are there more blackers than crackers in the US? How did millions of racists let this happen?

Explain. Please.

Really? I find this interesting. I know many Republicans that don't even care if anyone knows if they are racist. You are simply ignoring reality. Half my hockey team are hard core Republicans and racists. Do I really have to provide examples? You don't think this Sharia law crap, mosque stuff and the Southern Statregy are all about racism?

Must be fun to be in Dave in norfolk world. I can tell you that you are part of the problem. Remember that day, the day of the John Stewart rally?

"Not being able to distinguish between real racists and Tea Party-ers, or real bigots and Juan Williams or Rick Sanchez, is an insult, not only to those people, but to the racists themselves who have put in the exhausting effort it takes to hate," Stewart said,

Yeah, you were specifically who he was talking about. :thumbsup:

Edited by Magox

GOP is in danger of repeating the centennial mistake of alienating the Hispanics as they once did with Catholic voters. Good knows we can't have the Papists polluting the USA. Everything you listed above is fear mongering. The reason there's illegal immigration is that any sensible efforts to reform immigration or to allow more migrant workers in to meet the shortage of low wage, low skilled labor have been stymied. Yet when you look at historic immigration trends, each period of strong economic growth was accompanied by increased immigration. So the GOP is being disingenuous in touting the economic growth of last two decades, yet demonizes the migrants who help make it happen.

Amnesty is a crock of hooey to block immigration reform. As are the rape trees & drug violence, which are all the downflow effects of US policies. Again, which party stands in the way of drug law reform?

Which one isn't? :unsure:

As far as the immigration part, I don't know what part of "undocumented" you guys don't get. And the fear mongering bull **** sounds good when you're a lilly whiteboy from NY who never has to deal with it, but it's a little more than that to the people whose daughters are sold into the sex trade, and if you tell me that doesn't happen all you're really telling me is that you like to opine in politically correct fashion about things you know very little about.

Edited by Rob's House