Raise The Debt Limit Already!

No, I'm arguing that you shouldn't be such a pretentious prick about it. I'm sure that no one here would argue that the greatest exercise of your civic duty on behalf of the rest of us is to not cast a vote...but you're the only one who believes it stems from some sort of superior judgment on your part, which in itself is a scathing indictment of your judgment.

I'm being pretentious? How so? I am telling you the truth. Since when is the truth pretentious? Where did I claim that my judgement is anything other than: my judgement?

Do us a favor and look up the word: projection.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can get OCnarcissist to admit he's got anything but superior judgment, you should get your own TV show. He's about as textbook as they come. (The Dwight Drane/Time to Choose persona was there too, but he had some other issues thrown in.)

Yes, I'm the narcissist here Peace. :lol: You have such a high opinion of yourself...that disagreeing with you = I'm stalking you...but I am the narcissist. God you are a phony.

Perhaps you should look up the same word as Tom.

I'm not the one running around claiming that my throw away votes make me better than others. All I am claiming is that my decision not to vote for people who I observed to be assclowns, and who then proceeded to back up that observation 95% with their behavior, was the right one for me, and no worse than your decision to vote for the irrelevant.