Post a Youtube Video

youtube.com/watch?v=nHqpHf_Znzs

Higher Def Version here:

Damn.. Dr. What an amazing treat this is to watch one of the first films ever made. Over a century ago. Thank you so much for posting.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn.. Dr. What an amazing treat this is to watch one of the first films ever made. Over a century ago. Thank you so much for posting.

Glad you enjoyed it, I thought it was pretty neat as well. Had to watch it a few times since Ive been so spoiled with modern HD, lol.

Last clip I want to post (for now), is this one of the reaction of an 8 month old deaf baby having his Cochlear Implant turned on and hearing his mother's voice for the first time. Pretty Awesome!!

awesome!

I have been watching videos of old cities.

Here is Berlin in 1927 Berlin- Symphony of a great city

And here is Moscow in the 1929 Man With A Movie Camera This film is interesting for the post production edits. It was way ahead of it's time.

Enjoy

I thought Metropolis and Modern Times were awesome in their own right. Just so glad to see there are some here who have an appreciation for original films. Thanks for the linkies Pete.

Geez this footage is beyond compare. This and the 1905/1906 footage of SF.

Edited by Pilsner

I thought Metropolis and Modern Times were awesome in their own right. Just so glad to see there are some here who have an appreciation for original films. Thanks for the linkies Pete.

Geez this footage is beyond compare. This and the 1905/1906 footage of SF.

Right back at you. I love those old films. Buster Keaton is my man

For you nature lovers out there...warning...a little "salty language".

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

HAHAHA YES! Randall's nature videos are the best. Honey Badger dont give a s#!t!!

The Bullfrog one is great too...

Edited by DrDareustein

Chaplin giving possibly the greatest speech ever. And his message is still very much true today

youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4

Thanks for sharing that. i really enjoyed it

Edit: Added part of that speech to my signature. Thanks again

Edited by Captain Hindsight

Chaplin giving possibly the greatest speech ever. And his message is still very much true today

youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4

A million thumbs up on the Chaplin speech! Just want to say how much I've enjoyed just about every vid posted (save Fairy Boy, that is). I can't imagine the regulars on a *Patsie or Fish head board having such eclectic and well-received tastes - it sure is nice being from God's country, isn't it?

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Guest three3

Nice - really enjoyed this one. Thanks!

i enjoyed the aries spears vid, that is remarkable

HAHAHA YES! Randall's nature videos are the best. Honey Badger dont give a s#!t!!

The Bullfrog one is great too...

youtube.com/watch?v=tBmSNzHJ0o4

:thumbsup: Funny stuff...my kids turned me on to them! Never thought they'd be that funny.

while we are showing dog videos- this one went viral but it is a must see if you haven't yet

www.keepbusy.net/play.php?id=which-dog-is-guilty

Edited by Pete