Dareus with an "E"

Fighting the grammar/spelling battle on an online message board is a losing cause, trust me.

So very true. But undaunted, I press onward.

To the OP, it should be " . . . none of them is "I."" "None" is singular so you need the singular form of the verb (think of "none" as "not one"). Also, the punctuation mark goes inside the quotation mark at the end of a sentence, not outside.

Carry on.

Edited by maddenboy

So very true. But undaunted . . .

To the OP, its " . . . none of them IS "I."" "None" is singular so you need the singular form of the verb. Also, the punctuation mark goes inside the quotation mark at the end of a sentence, not outside.

Carry on.

Also, to the OP, you forgot the question mark at the end of "Is it really that hard"

Also, you misspelled the word even.

:)

So very true. But undaunted, I press onward.

To the OP, it should be " . . . none of them is "I."" "None" is singular so you need the singular form of the verb (think of "none" as "not one"). Also, the punctuation mark goes inside the quotation mark at the end of a sentence, not outside.

Carry on.

Now you are getting carried away! :D

There are frequent posters here who couldn't spell "Jauron" right after 4 years.

Good point. I'll get used to it.

Also, to the OP, you forgot the question mark at the end of "Is it really that hard"

Also, you misspelled the word even.

:)

Reminder to self...Never start a spelling/grammar post with mistakes in it. I fixed my mistakes. :doh:

Edited by LabattBlue

His last name has 6 letters and none of them are "I". Is it really that hard? :wallbash:

I won't even get into the fact that his first name is spelled with two L's. :rolleyes:

Carry on.

EGG SACK LEE!

It's "Dare Us". Double-Dog Dare Us.

Which is my nickname for Marcell.

Here's an easy way to remember it. its spelled "Dare-us" As in "the patriots offensive line is going to dare us to flatten Brady, and they'll be sorry they did."

Wow!! I used the "Dare-us" way too.