Osama Apparently Dead

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The subject matter was religious in nature, delusional and disorganized.

Since as I understand it Mr. Frenkle is on a temporary vacation, allow me to say, on his behalf:

Well, that's redundant.

:w00t:

Anyone want to know how the process of water-boarding is done?

Since as I understand it Mr. Frenkle is on a temporary vacation, allow me to say, on his behalf:

Well, that's redundant.

He sure as hell is not at church

Edited by whateverdude

Well, that's redundant.

Well no Geno would not feel he needs to adress how Islam sucks because he doesn't know too many Muslims.

I'm usually not a conspiracy monger but I'll dip my toe in that pool just once...

Would Osama bin Laden be more useful alive? At least long enough to extract more information about al Qaida? And wouldn't it be easier to work on him in some secret location if everyone in the world believed he was dead? Just throwing that out there.

PTR

If Bin Laden had been taken alive and held, do you have any idea how many Westerners would be kidnapped and threatened with beheading?

Also, remaining Al Qaeda leadership today officially acknowledged that BL was killed in the raid.

If Bin Laden had been taken alive and held, do you have any idea how many Westerners would be kidnapped and threatened with beheading?

Also, remaining Al Qaeda leadership today officially acknowledged that BL was killed in the raid.

That is an excellent point. Not to mention, he probably would have been assassinated before we got anything out of him.

@James

How did al qaeda know other than relying on us and Paki releases? Did Obama share photos and DNA privately with them? Did they have a cleric present when he was allegedly dumped into the sea?

His wife was in the room when he was shot. Other family member may have seen the body too.

@James

How did al qaeda know other than relying on us and Paki releases? Did Obama share photos and DNA privately with them? Did they have a cleric present when he was allegedly dumped into the sea?

And al Qaeda has a command structure, which allows them to...y'know...actually know **** on their own. :rolleyes:

@James

I don't think people give Al Queda enough credit. To run a world wide organization takes some smart people and planning and communication. Me thinks they have a way to find out if the CEO got shot in the head ;)

Edited by Captain Hindsight

I don't think people give Al Queda enough credit. To run a world wide organization takes some smart people and planning and communication. Me thinks they have a way to find out if the CEO got shot in the head ;)

But if you kill their leader, then who can organize them to know their leader's dead, and order the release of a statement? [/Joe_the_6_pack_albiet_three_cans_short]

But if you kill their leader, then who can organize them to know their leader's dead, and order the release of a statement? [/Joe_the_6_pack_albiet_three_cans_short]

Shockingly I wouldn't be surprised if there was someone who could organize that. Then again they are not Americans so they must be totally unable to do anything with bin laden feeding them answers (which seems to be the belief behind every conspiracy theory)