Update

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson ILB....has to be him

Agreed. I think the Bills brain trust's greatest frustration with the team last year was their utter incompetence at defending the run. It's a fatal flaw in any team. Getting the draft's consensus top defensive lineman and the draft's consensus top inside linebacker would be a pretty good step toward fixing the problem.

They can do all of it..but it all violates the HIPAA laws..where the aw starts and stops are the people necessary in providing care; such as doc, doc office staff, payers etc. The docs wife or friend that doc is in violation..cleared to play is OK...exact issue is not.

Doesn't HIPAA apply only to electronically released info?

All. I don't feel comfortable giving my opinion of this pick considering the Pats are going first and the potential for trade activity because of the time lapse between rounds. However I don't think it will from this list.

Sorry guys. Enjoy tonight. I will check in later.

You're the best NGU, we as Bills fans really appreciate the heads up.

Hippa explained

Google is your friend. Otherwise, feel free to guess about things you may have heard about once.

Hippa is waived as part of a contract and as part of the medical exam that accompanies these pre-draft visits. No doctor-patient relationship is formed by these pre-draft examinations anyway.

Ah, cool, thanks.

Was on the Bills website earlier reading some of Brown's blog posts and articles...One of their scouts was gushing over Kaepernick...

"“There may not be a better kid in this draft in terms of intangibles,” said Curry. ”Now I don’t know that for sure because I don’t cover half the country, but in terms of my portion of the country there may not be a better guy in terms of intangibles than him. A guy who is smart, competitive, works hard and is driven. You get warm feelings when you think about his intangibles. You talk about a kid who not only did what the coaches asked him to do, but outside of that was a leader and dragged guys along with him.”"

Gruden's take:

"Well, the pistol does make it tough, but you can’t deny production,” said Gruden. ”No one’s thrown for 10,000 yards and rushed for over 4,000. I do think you’re getting a double threat. You’re getting a guy that has a contagious, charismatic personality – a guy that really wants to compete. You’re getting an exciting prospect. Might take him some time, but you’re getting a guy that can run and pass, just needs some development and needs to make the transition to the next level.”

Link

I believe it was said in an earlier post that he didnt think it would be a QB

If its not a QB, the top TE, or one of the top LBs, then it has to be DB, T, WR, RB, or DL again.

My guesses are going to be M Austin (a true 1st round talent - could be BPA to Buddy) and Ben Ijelana, who seems to be pretty high on the Patsies baord. Hopefully its not a RB or WR.

If its not a QB, the top TE, or one of the top LBs, then it has to be DB, T, WR, RB, or DL again.

My guesses are going to be M Austin (a true 1st round talent - could be BPA to Buddy) and Ben Ijelana, who seems to be pretty high on the Patsies baord. Hopefully its not a RB or WR.

I think you can pretty much discount RB, but the only LB's listed were OLB. I'd guess ILB or OL. Hoping for ILB, though if there's an immediate starter at RT available I'd be all for it (doesn't seem to be an agreed upon OT starter left).

:lol: I like Austin and Ijelana a lot too. But where do they fit on the Bills? Austin seems like a true 4-3 tackle and Ijelana projects to G in the NFL. Can you imagine him manning RT? We are supposed to get a starter at 34. That leads me to believe Aaron Williams or Sheard

I think you can pretty much discount RB, but the only LB's listed were OLB. I'd guess ILB or OL. Hoping for ILB, though if there's an immediate starter at RT available I'd be all for it (doesn't seem to be an agreed upon OT starter left).

You can never say that when talking Bills. Im pretty sure Nix said once that ILb was more a need than OLB, so that makes me think Wilson or Ayers (he is ILB right?). I also noticed that nate Irving was given a first round grade by parcells but was nowhere to be found on Kipers board. The Bills seem to take guys out of nowhere so maybe its Nate Irving.

You can never say that when talking Bills. Im pretty sure Nix said once that ILb was more a need than OLB, so that makes me think Wilson or Ayers (he is ILB right?). I also noticed that nate Irving was given a first round grade by parcells but was nowhere to be found on Kipers board. The Bills seem to take guys out of nowhere so maybe its Nate Irving.

I think you're being you're overly dramatic self in respect to the RB...hopefully tongue in cheek.

As far as I know Ayers and Wilson are both strictly OLB. Foster and Sheppard seem to be the consensus top two ILB.

What I've read on Irving is mid-round. Don't know anything about him.

Coach, I hate to break it to you, but the Bills are a team that needs another CB (unfortunately). Their stable isn't very good, and Florence, who was pretty decent last year, isn't under contract.

I wanted to confirm this for you Dave. I just didn't think it would have been appropriate at the time. Good call.