AJ Green...

This is the only offensive player that I'd be happy with in the entire top 15 picks.

AJ Green will be a play maker in this league...

...the Bills will draft AJ Green if he's available at #3.

Well, one good prediction deserves another: no, they won't.

Thank you, alreadygivenup.

lol

He is not a big need, but he will be the top player of the draft class. I say go for it. It would be nice to have a hall of famer on this team.

I'm not ready to declare Green a pro bowler, let alone a HOFer

Reminds me of Crabtree too much....

No offense, but I don't see the comparison at all.

Whats wrong with that? Crabteree was an instant stud on a team without a QB.

I'd hesitate to call a guy with 55 catches last season a stud. Not when he's not even the best receiving target on his team (Vernon Davis)...I mean, he even struggled to outperform Josh Morgan.

I'd hesitate to call a guy with 55 catches last season a stud. Not when he's not even the best receiving target on his team (Vernon Davis)...I mean, he even struggled to outperform Josh Morgan.

He didn't play for the first few weeks if I remember right...and he was a rookie. And still had 55 catches with a crap qb? I'd say that he's pretty good.

He didn't play for the first few weeks if I remember right...and he was a rookie. And still had 55 catches with a crap qb? I'd say that he's pretty good.

No, his rookie year he played 11 games and had 46 catches. Last year he played 16 games and had 55 catches. Pretty good? Maybe. Stud? No way.

Reminds me of Crabtree too much....

What about him reminds you of Crabtree? He's taller than Crabtree, he's faster and has more of a vertical game than Crabtree, Green has amazing hands and is not afraid to go over the middle...and as some have said, Crabtree isn't terrible.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

He is not a big need, but he will be the top player of the draft class. I say go for it. It would be nice to have a hall of famer on this team.

IMO, He'll be a HOFer if we get a good QB, if not, a big maybe. If the colts drafted moulds instead of Harrison, moulds would probably be a hoFer, and Harrison would have been a good WR, not a HOFer if drafted by buffalo.

He will be better than Andre Reed, who still isn't in the HOF??

He wasn't even the best WR in college FB last year. He might not even be the best WR in the draft this year.

...the Bills will draft AJ Green if he's available at #3.

That would be even worse than drafting a QB with that pick :thumbdown: !!! At least we need a QB .

With Easley coming back this year there is such a log jam at the position that Namman Roosevelt will more than likely loose his place on the team . And he is a good player !!

Yah maybe in your world but i think that Nix & Gailey are a whole lot smarter & know that the team has way to many holes to waste the #3 pick of the draft on a position that has an over abundance of talent already on the team !!

Man & i thought the Gabbert talk was foolish . If they do go that rout i will realizt that this team is for ever doomed with in-competent people & will be choosing another team to root for !!

GO BILLS !!!!!!

He will be better than Andre Reed, who still isn't in the HOF??

He wasn't even the best WR in college FB last year. He might not even be the best WR in the draft this year.

He wasn't the best WR in college last year statistically.