racial beatdown. this is gonna blow up. Very disturbing

Pete

What's most sickening is the McDonalds employees who're just standing around watching it happen, and then realizing that this is probably what they've been trained to do.

I know from first hand experience (10 on 2) that employees of McDonald's won't lift a finger to help you in situations like this.

Well, it's whitey getting it, so that doesn't count. Ask Reginald Denny.

What's most sickening is the McDonalds employees who're just standing around watching it happen, and then realizing that this is probably what they've been trained to do.

There had to be plenty of people that could of been humane and intervened. Do we not learn from Kitty Genovese? What the hell is wrong with people? Our society is !@#$ed

pay it McDonalds!

couldn't someone at least called the police? !@#$ing chickenshit cowards

There had to be plenty of people that could of been humane and intervened. Do we not learn from Kitty Genovese? What the hell is wrong with people? Our society is !@#$ed

pay it McDonalds!

I think you mistake the motivation. They were enjoying the show.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-employee-filmed-brutal-beating-640128

As seen above, in a Facebook posting, Hackett has contended that the woman seen getting beaten in the video was actually a male cross-dresser who got into a confrontation with female patrons when he refused to leave the women’s bathroom at the Baltimore eatery. Hackett claimed that the victim faked a seizure and, when cops arrived at the restaurant, “he got right up.

Hackett did not reply to TSG messages sent to his Twitter and Facebook pages, which he subsequently deleted late this morning. He also has deleted his YouTube channel.

Edited by Kingfish

Hmmmm, so it appears it wasn't racial. It was ahhhh...sexual? :unsure:

still a hate crime.

Police said the victim was a 22-year-old woman and said an update on her condition was not immediately available.

pay it McDonalds!

Oh, someone called the police. That's why the person filming told those girls to run, instead of having them stay so that they could be questioned and/or apprehended.

All of a sudden it goes from disturbing to humorous.

:rolleyes:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-viral-video-mcdonalds-20110422,0,4613709.story

Police said the victim was a 22-year-old woman and said an update on her condition was not immediately available.

There, is it disturbing again?

Edited by LeviF91

still a hate crime.

I never said it wasn't a hate crime (man I hate that term) but you were pretty quick to call it a racial beatdown.

I never said it wasn't a hate crime (man I hate that term) but you were pretty quick to call it a racial beatdown.

Maybe the white girl bought the last apple pies because she heard the black girls in line behind her saying they wanted them.