2011 Buffalo Bills schedule

Scrappy

I was just looking around and caught this, so it might be a busy night.

2011 Buffalo Bills schedule

WK DATE OPPONENT TIME (ET)

1 Sun, Sep 11 at Kansas City 1:00 PM

2 Sun, Sep 18 Oakland 1:00 PM

3 Sun, Sep 25 New England 1:00 PM

4 Sun, Oct 2 at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

5 Sun, Oct 9 Philadelphia 1:00 PM

6 Sun, Oct 16 at NY Giants 1:00 PM

8 Sun, Oct 30 Washington 4:05 PM

9 Sun, Nov 6 NY Jets 1:00 PM

10 Sun, Nov 13 at Dallas 1:00 PM

11 Sun, Nov 20 at Miami 1:00 PM

12 Sun, Nov 27 at NY Jets 1:00 PM

13 Sun, Dec 4 Tennessee 1:00 PM

14 Sun, Dec 11 at San Diego 4:15 PM

15 Sun, Dec 18 Miami 1:00 PM

16 Sat, Dec 24 Denver 1:00 PM

17 Sun, Jan 1 at New England 1:00 PM

NFL Master schedule:

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/28655326?ttag=gen10_on_all_fb_na_txt_0001

Edited by Scrappy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking around and caught this, so it might be a busy night here tomorrow.

Edit for stupidity: I originally wrote tonight at 7:00 it's tomorrow. Title / statement fixed, sorry :(.

Is this 7:00 Buffalo time?

Me too!

I'll second that. :thumbsup:

Greg Brady from SportsNet Radio in Toronto is reporting that the Buffalo Bills will play the Philadelphia Eagles either November 13th or 20th in Toronto. There is a possibility that the Bills could play on Thanksgiving this year as the Dallas Cowboys game is schedule to be carried by CBS this year, which means the opponent must be either Buffalo or Miami.

http://wgr550.com/NFL-Schedule-to-be-Released-today--Bills-to-play-E/9647620

I can already tell you what will be on it:

NOTHING.

No games in '11.

:wallbash:

I still think it's funny they're doing this - I know there are logistics that need to be taken care of with the assumption that the season is still on, but this is almost like setting the wedding date when you already have cold feet.

I still think it's funny they're doing this - I know there are logistics that need to be taken care of with the assumption that the season is still on, but this is almost like setting the wedding date when you already have cold feet.

Egg-xactly.

I hope to be wrong of course, I don't want to lose a single game this season. But I don't have high hopes. And I'm normally a pretty optimistic guy!

Greg Brady from SportsNet Radio in Toronto is reporting that the Buffalo Bills will play the Philadelphia Eagles either November 13th or 20th in Toronto. There is a possibility that the Bills could play on Thanksgiving this year as the Dallas Cowboys game is schedule to be carried by CBS this year, which means the opponent must be either Buffalo or Miami.

http://wgr550.com/NFL-Schedule-to-be-Released-today--Bills-to-play-E/9647620

Miami was not much better than us last year so this looks to be a coin toss. I also edited the title to try & not clutter the board with multiple schedule threads, if everyone so chooses.