The boys are working out...

Heitz

"Bags are packed. Headed to AZ in the morning to train with the boys (@StevieJohnson13, @CJSPILLER, @nyce18, @Dajones19, &Fitz) for the week."

Stevie added "OMG if I Stayed here with OG Fitz Id Never Wanna Go Bak To Work! #justSayin this is like MJs Neverland Ranch minus "the kids" #RIPMJ GoBills"

Glad to hear they're putting in some time! Let's hope this continues until the lock out situation gets fixed...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone care to translate? I don't speak TWITTERese

David Nelson says he has packed his bags. He is going to Fitzpatrick's home in Arizona for the week to work out with Stevie Johnson, CJ Spiller, Roosevelt, and Donald Jones.

Stevie Johnson added: Oh My God, if I stayed here [in arizona] with [original gangster] Fitz[patrick] I would never want to go back to work. I am just saying, its like Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch minus "the kids". Rest In Peace Michael Jackson, Go Bills.

This is why we should not be taking a QB in the 1st......we have our starter for now.

I really think 2nd round is where we should be looking for a QB.....we dont have a backup on the team so you take a guy with a lot of talent and potential but would benefit from holding a clip board for a while.....

And is that Easley on the end closest to the weights.....that is a big boy

David Nelson says he has packed his bags. He is going to Fitzpatrick's home in Arizona for the week to work out with Stevie Johnson, CJ Spiller, Roosevelt, and Donald Jones.

Stevie Johnson added: Oh My God, if I stayed here [in arizona] with [original gangster] Fitz[patrick] I would never want to go back to work. I am just saying, its like Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch minus "the kids". Rest In Peace Michael Jackson, Go Bills.

You should get a job as a interpreter....

You should get a job as a interpreter....

No kidding!

Stuffins, do you do freelance, part time stuff? Do you work as an interpreter as well as a translator? Business card?

Apparently Roscoe is still rehabbing his wrist and Lee and the DBs should be there as well - this is just a pic posted via twitter.

It has Easley, Levi, Fitz, Nelson and of course Stevie...

Pic

is fitz the third one lying down (going away from the camera)? it looks like he has really long hair..

No Brohm?

.....that was a rhetorical question.

....but I will add, and I am sure i am the only one around these parts who thinks this way, that we should keep grooming Brian Brohm. (Not to change the subject)

As for Fitz working out with the boys, you gotta love the guy. That's what you want, or at least what I want , from my starting qb. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll continue to get better and we won't need anyone else for awhile. Regardless, it's a positive sign to see Fitz and the receivers putting in the extra effort. :thumbsup:

Wow thats awesome that Fitz has a good deal of the team there. Great leadership and hopefully this and the schedule being announced means that everyone is preparing to close the CBA here shortly.

That or our guys dont care about that kind of stuff and just want to play ball, which is also really awesome.