Possible link to new uniform color

http://www.buffalobills.com/

It seems as if the blue on our official website has changed to a lighter, powder blue :)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Oooo, hidden clues!!!! Those sneaky Bills.

You're reading wayyyy too much into a web site design modification. Is it so hard to believe that the Bills colors and graphics on the web site look better over a light blue background as opposed to plain white?

Can't confirm it, but I've heard if you play the "Shout!" song backwards, you can hear the words "Ralph is cheap".

Don't bogart that joint, dude.

Good point. There is also a clock in the letter "C" in the word Countdown. Maybe we are going to have clocks on our helmets? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

FLAVA FLAV is gonna replace the Bills logo on the new helmets? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY

I was thinking that we might do something new to our logo. While we know we'll still have the charging buffalo, I wonder if they made it more aggressive (a la cardinals/lions). The logo is basically the same, with a few updates. While this wouldn't inherently be a bad thing, I have my doubts as to how well the Bills would carry out such an update, and hope/expect that the logo remains unchanged.

EDIT: I'm also not reading into a website modification.

Edited by NickelCity

You're reading wayyyy too much into a web site design modification.

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm so bored with this year's offseason that I've decided the better thing to do is agree completely with the original post and go with this 100%. I see powder blue shirts (take that Chargers) with mauve pants (that's why the mauve is towards the bottom of the page -- unless it means mauve shoes . . . ). The logo will borrow (steal) from the Sabres' banana slug but with eyes and eyebrows for the first time.

Haven't worked out the helmet yet.

Give the Bills some credit. They've managed to keep this uniform thing under wraps and we're almost to mid-April. By now we usually see some leaked video game screen shots of new Uni's or some other inadvertent leak. I do hope they go with the Joe Cribbs era uniform, white helmets and blue pants on the road.

The greatest news for me in no more blue/blue track suits at home. I loathed those things.

Give the Bills some credit. They've managed to keep this uniform thing under wraps and we're almost to mid-April. By now we usually see some leaked video game screen shots of new Uni's or some other inadvertent leak. I do hope they go with the Joe Cribbs era uniform, white helmets and blue pants on the road.

The greatest news for me in no more blue/blue track suits at home. I loathed those things.

Kinda like the draft? Maybe because they don't know yet what they are going to do with the uniforms either? Or have no clue at all like the draft, as well as the last time they changed the uniforms.

"These new Bills uniforms are clearly modeled after the later Simpson-era design, including the white helmet, but they’ve been updated to include a tiny amount of navy blue trim."

uni-watch

The jerseys will be the same color as the charging bison logo- royal blue.

FLAVA FLAV is gonna replace the Bills logo on the new helmets? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hell yeah...INSTANT street cred, baby!!! :thumbsup: