May 21, 2011

This Gene Frenkle guy is a really peace of carp. Do you sheeps think this is truth or false? Tomorrow we will find out about that no matter what you say about it!

You won't find out anything tomorrow because you'll be dead like the rest of us. Frenkle was a goddamn pagan who is no longer among us. He's probably lurking around here or posting under a trolling profile.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't find out anything tomorrow because you'll be dead like the rest of us. Frenkle was a goddamn pagan who is no longer among us. He's probably lurking around here or posting under a trolling profile.

I think Frenkle is/was Dexter who morphed into Bruce Dickinsen. I'm not sure about "Peace" and "Carp" (who I presume is "Exhiled") but with the mention of sheep could they be twin brothers/sisters and offspring of pBrain and the maker of wool?

With the end of the world (as we know it) tomorrow I call on all posters with an alias to come forward and admit your deceit. You know who you are and a little honesty before the rapture might help you out. I freely admit that I've been posting as DC Tom and apologize for calling all you morons idiots. I further want to confess that I Google before every response and worship Bill Nye as the authority on all things science related.

I think Frenkle is/was Dexter who morphed into Bruce Dickinsen. I'm not sure about "Peace" and "Carp" (who I presume is "Exhiled") but with the mention of sheep could they be twin brothers/sisters and offspring of pBrain and the maker of wool?

With the end of the world (as we know it) tomorrow I call on all posters with an alias to come forward and admit your deceit. You know who you are and a little honesty before the rapture might help you out. I freely admit that I've been posting as DC Tom and apologize for calling all you morons idiots. I further want to confess that I Google before every response and worship Bill Nye as the authority on all things science related.

Wait, I thought DC Tom was half this message board. So if you're DC Tom, does that mean I'm a nihilistic figment of the imagination of a pompous figment of your imagination?

Now I'm confuzzled :unsure:

Wait, I thought DC Tom was half this message board. So if you're DC Tom, does that mean I'm a nihilistic figment of the imagination of a pompous figment of your imagination?

Now I'm confuzzled :unsure:

You're a !@#$ing idiot!

Nicely played, sir.

Dipshit.

So if you are tom, and tom is me, that means you just called yourself an idiot

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

I know you are but what am I!

You are the other half of the board thus making you a !@#$ing idiot. How dare you question me when I'm never wrong?

Only have to wait until Midnight EDT and 9 PM PDT to see if it happens. That's when it is 6PM Saturday in Kiribati, at the International Date Line. The kook said it will be at 6 PM local time.

I gotta give you credit. If the world is ending tomorrow, the last thing I'm doing is work.

Well somebody said the messiah might be coming over and I wouldn't want Obama to be disappionted in me.

I gotta give you credit. If the world is ending tomorrow, the last thing I'm doing is work.

Only have to wait until Midnight EDT and 9 PM PDT to see if it happens. That's when it is 6PM Saturday in Kiribati, at the International Date Line. The kook said it will be at 6 PM local time.

According to the article, tomorrow is Judgment Day, not the actual End of the World. That'll take another 5 months.

Is there any word on whether we'll remember the people who have been instantly zapped up to heaven, or is it going to be like when someone goes through the Time Rift on "Dr. Who," such that that person never existed, and every trace of them, even memories, are gone?

Or is it going to come and go, and the believers will assume that they're not going to heaven, and then just off themselves? Because I'm in favor of that one.

You are the other half of the board thus making you a !@#$ing idiot. How dare you question me when I'm never wrong?

Wait a minute....

Who am I?

Edited by UConn James

According to the article, tomorrow is Judgment Day, not the actual End of the World. That'll take another 5 months.

Is there any word on whether we'll remember the people who have been instantly zapped up to heaven, or is it going to be like when someone goes through the Time Rift on "Dr. Who," such that that person never existed, and every trace of them, even memories, are gone?

Or is it going to come and go, and the believers will assume that they're not going to heaven, and then just off themselves? Because I'm in favor of that one.

Wait a minute....

Who am I?

Good question. You have until tomorrow or 5 months from now to figure that out.