May 21, 2011

Can you believe these outrageous liberal moderators won't allow all of Two Bills Drive to become like the PPP board?! They must be stupid liberals.

And screw them for giving us multiple reminders and liberal warnings before they eventually took some liberal action and gave us half the vacation we actually deserved. Typical liberal move.

It's not our fault we lack the self-control of a liberal 2nd grader. In a free society we should be able to create straw liberals as often as we want, anywhere we want regardless of how annoying normal people might find it. Only a liberal moderator would deny our right to incessantly broadcast repetitive drivel.

We will not rest until ALL of Too Liberal Drive is reduced to the same dozen predictable parrots ceaselessly squawking the same liberish back and forth at each other; until the 90% of the moderate population that is sick of it is driven away like the liberals they are; until we can rest in our typically limited knowledge that TBD is a board free of both liberals and everybody else.

Damn you liberal moderators and your relaxediberal enforcement of your liberal policerals! I don't need to accept respobibiliberality for my actions because it's all YOUR liberal fault you liberally liberal liberals!!!

Why dont you give yourself a vacation. You really are a moronic hypocrite.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if I do that, then I'll get messages. Then I have to deal with you people.

So why should I do that?

You never know what "valuable" information you might be missing out on! I've been on message boards before and I know!

You seem like a really nice and friendly sort, so I thought I'd let you know before it's too late. :)

You seem like a really nice and friendly sort, so I thought I'd let you know before it's too late. :)

I didn't used to be. But ever since I was Raptured Saturday, I've turned over a new leaf.

Really, if Muslims think 73 virgins are something, they ought to see the 73 nymphomaniac gymnasts the Christians get...

I didn't used to be. But ever since I was Raptured Saturday, I've turned over a new leaf.

Really, if Muslims think 73 virgins are something, they ought to see the 73 nymphomaniac gymnasts the Christians get...

As I said Saturday, the 72 virgin thing is a lie. And to think these guys blew themselves up for Rosie O'Donnell clones. Then again, maybe I'm not where I thought I was.

As I said Saturday, the 72 virgin thing is a lie. And to think these guys blew themselves up for Rosie O'Donnell clones. Then again, maybe I'm not where I thought I was.

As an interesting side note, I think I read that the 72 virgins thing isn't even in the Koran. Much like the Rapture thing isn't even in the Bible. How ironic!

Ah...so it's not that you won't allow politics on OTW. It's that you'll only allow liberal politics.

That certainly explains why you're letting Pete start political threads on OTW. You !@#$ing hypocrite.

I can see keeping politics out of OTW. I had a tough time keeping politics out of the "Rashard Mendenhall thinks Osama Bin Laden was a really cool dude" thread. I found that difficult. It was also tough to heed the warning on page 6 of the thread while replying to a post from page 1.

Does speaking negatively of a Steeler count as politics?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

I can see keeping politics out of OTW. I had a tough time keeping politics out of the "Rashard Mendenhall thinks Osama Bin Laden was a really cool dude" thread. I found that difficult. It was also tough to heed the warning on page 6 of the thread while replying to a post from page 1.

Does speaking negatively of a Steeler count as politics?

Was the complaint with that thread that it got too political? We might need a list of items, topics, etc that are considered "politics" so that everyone is clear on what can and cannot be said when, where and how.

Was the complaint with that thread that it got too political? We might need a list of items, topics, etc that are considered "politics" so that everyone is clear on what can and cannot be said when, where and how.

If there were such a list, we wouldn't be allowed to discuss it, for obvious yet ironical reasons.

Can you believe these outrageous liberal moderators won't allow all of Two Bills Drive to become like the PPP board?! They must be stupid liberals.

And screw them for giving us multiple reminders and liberal warnings before they eventually took some liberal action and gave us half the vacation we actually deserved. Typical liberal move.

It's not our fault we lack the self-control of a liberal 2nd grader. In a free society we should be able to create straw liberals as often as we want, anywhere we want regardless of how annoying normal people might find it. Only a liberal moderator would deny our right to incessantly broadcast repetitive drivel.

We will not rest until ALL of Too Liberal Drive is reduced to the same dozen predictable parrots ceaselessly squawking the same liberish back and forth at each other; until the 90% of the moderate population that is sick of it is driven away like the liberals they are; until we can rest in our typically limited knowledge that TBD is a board free of both liberals and everybody else.

Damn you liberal moderators and your relaxediberal enforcement of your liberal policerals! I don't need to accept respobibiliberality for my actions because it's all YOUR liberal fault you liberally liberal liberals!!!

"TBD always reserves the right to remove posts that don't enhance the discussion on the board."

Do us all a favor Simon.

Ah...so it's not that you won't allow politics on OTW. It's that you'll only allow liberal politics.

That certainly explains why you're letting Pete start political threads on OTW. You !@#$ing hypocrite.

Pardon me for not seeing Pete's thread the second it was posted. Some of us have lives instead of cats.

And btw, twice as many "liberals" as "conservatives" got a vacation and the only guy who got more than a week was also a "liberal". For a self-proclaimed genius, you sure spend an awful lot of time being a slavering idiot.

Any more brilliant hypotheses you'd like to put forward or are you just trying to stir up the mongoloids?

Just don't stop too quick or your liable to end up with a colonoscopy courtesy of eryn's nose.....

This thread might need to be retitled:

Episode V: PPP Strikes Back

Which might prove difficult since the OP got suspended.

Actually, since the suspension apparently didn't work the OP is about to be banned instead.

Guess "he" should have quit when he was behind.

Actually, since the suspension apparently didn't work the OP is about to be banned instead.

Guess "he" should have quit when he was behind.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but your original complaint seemed to be that politics were being played outside of PPP. All the discussion since then has been within the confines of this forum. As was the original post "he" got suspended for, as it had been moved by then. I'm not sure why you need to take this all so personally.

Pardon me for not seeing Pete's thread the second it was posted. Some of us have lives instead of cats.

And btw, twice as many "liberals" as "conservatives" got a vacation and the only guy who got more than a week was also a "liberal". For a self-proclaimed genius, you sure spend an awful lot of time being a slavering idiot.

Any more brilliant hypotheses you'd like to put forward or are you just trying to stir up the mongoloids?

Just don't stop too quick or your liable to end up with a colonoscopy courtesy of eryn's nose.....

1) Pete post politics on OTW often, as do several others. Rarely are they moved.

2) You're the one who posted the partisan rant, not me. Don't jump up my ass for feeding your own insanity, facetious though it may have been.

3) Doesn't really matter who was banned; no one was banned for their political, they were banned for defying the Great and Powerful Oz. Some were warranted, originally. Some were not. At this moment...don't pretend it's anything more than a power trip for yourself...as evidenced by the fact that you're obviously taking all of this personally, given that you're about to ban Gene for...what again, exactly? :unsure:

And banning someone for commenting on a moderator's period? How on earth did you possibly think that was a good idea?

3) Doesn't really matter who was banned; no one was banned for their political, they were banned for defying the Great and Powerful Oz. Some were warranted, originally. Some were not. At this moment...don't pretend it's anything more than a power trip for yourself...as evidenced by the fact that you're obviously taking all of this personally, given that you're about to ban Gene for...what again, exactly? :unsure:

What thread are you guys talking about? My curiosity is piqued.

1) Pete post politics on OTW often, as do several others. Rarely are they moved.

2) You're the one who posted the partisan rant, not me. Don't jump up my ass for feeding your own insanity, facetious though it may have been.

1) If I see partisan stupidity outside this forum, I either move it or remove it. If I don't see it, I generally do neither. I like TBD enough that I have no intention of ever allowing it to succumb to the unreadable poison that floods this particular section.

2) That was my comical imitation of LA's posting style; sorry you didn't enjoy. And I have no interest in crawling up your arse as I imagine it's rather crowded in there.

3) Yeah, the janitor is on a power trip. Another brilliant hypothesis :lol: Gene is probably going to be removed for repeatedly registering under multiple handles in an effort to circumvent his well-deserved vacation. The others showed enough character to accept their fates and don't seem to be in any danger of removal, do they? And if I took any of this personally I probably wouldn't be here calmly conversing with a guy who regularly calls me a fu(k1ng moron, hypocrite, idiot, etc.

1) If I see partisan stupidity outside this forum, I either move it or remove it. If I don't see it, I generally do neither. I like TBD enough that I have no intention of ever allowing it to succumb to the unreadable poison that floods this particular section.

2) That was my comical imitation of LA's posting style; sorry you didn't enjoy. And I have no interest in crawling up your arse as I imagine it's rather crowded in there.

3) Yeah, the janitor is on a power trip. Another brilliant hypothesis :lol: Gene is probably going to be removed for repeatedly registering under multiple handles in an effort to circumvent his well-deserved vacation. The others showed enough character to accept their fates and don't seem to be in any danger of removal, do they? And if I took any of this personally I probably wouldn't be here calmly conversing with a guy who regularly calls me a fu(k1ng moron, hypocrite, idiot, etc.

Although I differ with Gene probably 100% of the time I would encourage you to stay with the time-out instead of the banning. He's like training camp fodder and we need all we can get. It is obvious to me that he wasn't trying to hide the fact that he was registering under different handles.

Then to be consistent, every thread on TSW that deals with WNY economy in supporting the Bills, taxpayer funding for RWS, Ralph Wilson being cheap, Ralph Wilson's estate tax dilemma, and Bills not paying their coaches' 401k plans has no business on the football site.