May 21, 2011

i'm at least sure Jesus won't be on a power trip if He comes back.

Walkin' around, doin' a reverse Lazarus on people, making hookers wash his feet, leaving "Judas is an !@#$" graffiti everywhere, turning wine into water and force-feeding five thousand loaves of bread to eight people......

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhat ironically, this thread has turned into the TBD reverse rapture. But instead of the messiah returning to earth and taking people to heaven, simon has decided to come out of wherever and rapture people away from the board.

From a scientific standpoint, neither situation makes logical sense, but i'm at least sure Jesus won't be on a power trip if He comes back.

Walkin' around, doin' a reverse Lazarus on people, making hookers wash his feet, leaving "Judas is an !@#$" graffiti everywhere, turning wine into water and force-feeding five thousand loaves of bread to eight people......

Sorry Simon, but...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did Chef get banned too? I haven't been demoralized in a week or two...I don't want to get used to it... :lol:

Word has it he ate at his own restaurant.

RIP.

Did Chef get banned too? I haven't been demoralized in a week or two...I don't want to get used to it... :lol:

Well, in that case... I take your morals, throw them to ground, pile-drive them, spit on them, shame them by saying 'How dare you!', have my dog drop a deuce on them and then take Gallager's big hammer and embed it into the very fibers so you'll never get it out.

So. There's your demorals right there.

Edited by UConn James

You guys are too sweet! :nana:

I guess I served my time and am a free man. Or Simon forgot to ban me permanently...

Gene: We don't agree on anything, but I never wanted to see you banned. Castrated maybe, but not banned. Welcome back, and thanks for givimg me someone back that I can crush with one hand tied behind my back. :devil:

Ouch dude, that's mean. Frenkle didn't have much manhood to begin with but what little he had you want to take away?

:nana:

Only in a figurative sort of way. Besides, he's back and needs to jump into the game like right away.

Involuntary Criminal Stupidity and Partisan Shillery in the 2nd Degree

That's about right, in retrospect. Either that or anti-9/11 Trutherism...

I need to stay off the "normal people" boards. :)

Edited by Gene Frenkle