UCONN RIOT 2011

b stein 22

That's to be expected, these days. At least it doesn't appear to be very extensive.

I never participated in this stuff. Just don't get the destructive bent some people have.

But I will relate... I once came upon a car up on the hill next to Gampel and the South parking garage that was literally run through with a tree branch, all the windows smashed and glass everywhere, the engine burned, dented all over. The owner had the temerity to have a SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY window ribbon. Talk about asking for it!

Edited by UConn James

Looks like a group of Sabres fans at a Carolina Hurricanes game..... ;)

Some good old fashion pillaging and baby eating, huh?

p.s. #4 is my favorite. I presume he woke up when the fire reached him. :lol:

Edited by KD in CT

I have to admit that I felt like flipping cars and setting fires after I wasted a couple hours watching the miserable excuse for a basketball game...

Word brotha. That was a pathetic National Championship. I was bored from start to finish.

Word brotha. That was a pathetic National Championship. I was bored from start to finish.

Not me. I was only bored til halftime then I went to bed. Awesome job by the NCAA starting a game at 9:30 on a weeknight. :thumbsup:

Looks like a group of Sabres fans at a Carolina Hurricanes game..... ;)

Were you at the game Sunday with a group of folks? I had a few friends tagged in pics from a road trip that looked like quite a raucous time.

Notice there were no Japanese people in those pictures. :devil:

:lol: well played sir

Not me. I was only bored til halftime then I went to bed. Awesome job by the NCAA starting a game at 9:30 on a weeknight. :thumbsup:

+1. That's been the example of such **** scheduling from the NCAA for years. Friggin' game wasn't over until nigh midnight. And that was the night after the womens' game started at the same time. Everyone's asleep by halftime on the East coast.

One of the many reasons why I love living on the west coast.

Edited by Chef Jim

As happens at Spring Break, most of the arrests (13 of 21) are not students, but people who go to the campus to get drunk, act like *s and "break ****." But it's 'crazy UConn students' that get the blame.

They are from CT which basically makes them Ma$$ holes.

Edited by ieatcrayonz