Gabbert dinner with Bills

Mopreme

Interesting that Carolina wasn't one of the early arrivals, and it looks like Tennesee is very interested, bringing thier GM, HC & OC.

Actually, I read that Carolina's head coach and GM weren't even there...LOL

Gabbert's game tape must really not be all that impressive if a team looking to draft Newton #1 overall doesn't even bother to go to his pro day.

I really hope that this dinner with him is just smoke screen stuff.

Gabbert's game tape must really not be all that impressive if a team looking to draft Newton #1 overall doesn't even bother to go to his pro day.

or they spent time with him at the combine, and plan on inviting him to carolina, so its not imperative to have everyone show up at every top prospects pro day. could be something, could be nothing.

or they spent time with him at the combine, and plan on inviting him to carolina, so its not imperative to have everyone show up at every top prospects pro day. could be something, could be nothing.

I'm almost glad the Bills don't have the #1 overall pick. There seems to be no clear cut guy this year. I really hope that Dareus gets picked at 1 or 2 because all this talk of people wanting him scares the heck out of me. I'd take him off the board based on the appearance of there being a lack of intelligence and maturity factor alone. At least Gabbert seems smart and is willing to do whatever it takes to succeed, unlike Marcell "I'm not a workout warrior" Dareus.

Edited by 1billsfan

They are working him out this weekend in Missouri. But his game tape isn't amazing. If you've ever watched his games, he looks like a good

player. Number one pick in the draft? Not even close.