Donte Whitner?!?! What!? What?!

boyst

DonteWhitner TWHITNER

Imma tell yall why I'm happy in 30 mins Sorry _ _ _ _ _ _ _........... Will always love u guys!

We know he has been in Cleveland all week and has appearances lined up at bars and clubs (don't taze me bro')

Rumors seem heavy that he is signing with Cleveland which is interesting, because of the RFA status. Would Cleveland give up the draft choice to get him and pay him the money he wants?

I think he's a Bill. More to come.

We know he has been in Cleveland all week and has appearances lined up at bars and clubs (don't taze me bro')

Rumors seem heavy that he is signing with Cleveland which is interesting, because of the RFA status. Would Cleveland give up the draft choice to get him and pay him the money he wants?

I think he's a Bill. More to come.

Whitner can't negotiate with anyone besides Buffalo until a new CBA is agreed to. Mort specified that in a tweet earlier. Players can only negotiate with their own teams unless they were cut until the new deadline but they can not sign any deals after midnight tonight. So it's either he's re-signing with us or he's blowing smoke. I'm gonna go with the latter.

Just tweeted:

"Sorry Puppies........I will always love u guys.... Gave away my 2 puppies today....Happy because they can no longer stain my carpets! Sorry"

This guy, he's a real funny guy...

donte "if it was up to me, i'd have already signed in Buff...But its not! Its up to my Children."

What the heck does this mean?

He already told me on FB he's signing. 0:)

P.S. I told him on Twitter to tell his kids that Daddy's always right. *LOL*

He already told me on FB he's signing. 0:)

P.S. I told him on Twitter to tell his kids that Daddy's always right. *LOL*

But when? Is it going to be tonight? And, I really didn't get that message on his kids.

I started following you tonight but would always read your messages, they're always so goofy that it's fun.

But when? Is it going to be tonight? And, I really didn't get that message on his kids.

I started following you tonight but would always read your messages, they're always so goofy that it's fun.

Thanx! *LOL* Actually, tonight he's supposedly partying in C-town...sooooo....have no clue. I think the tweet about the kids was just him playin' with us some more. I'll keep ya posted.

donte "if it was up to me, i'd have already signed in Buff...But its not! Its up to my Children."

What the heck does this mean?

who cares what it means? if you dont get it, it's not meant for you. not every tweet or FB update someone makes is meant for "everyone" to get. a lot of (most) people use those services to stay in touch with family and close friends, not communicate every candid thought to fans as if we matter.

stop worrying so much about what Whitner messages to his peeps.

Some highlights of Whitner's tenure on twitter

He promised to give away Superbowl tickets to a fan for some contest and subsequently reneged (it was a story on PTF)

He swore an oath to quit twitter for good, only to change his mind in less than 24 hours

Surely no one has forgotten his wish to have a boxing match with Pat Moran.

He tires his best to negotiate his contract through twitter.

Is it a surprise to anyone that he got puppies and then obviously didn't train them properly. Every idiot I know gets a dog and then neglects its upbringing. How good can his concentration be on game day and in the film room if he doesn't have the attention span or commitment to train a damn puppy?

The sum of all these things? Whitner is incredibly immature. Twitter has given us a rare look into the life of Whitner and has shown us that he has the maturity of a 12 year old boy.

Why anyone wants us to resign this guy (at any price) is beyond me. The man is an absolute fool on and off the field. He is not a starting NFL safety simply because he's mastered the art of running into people 20 yard down field. My prediction: he'll be out of the league in three years, and be in bankruptcy court in less than ten... May he fade into oblivion...

Some highlights of Whitner's tenure on twitter

He promised to give away Superbowl tickets to a fan for some contest and subsequently reneged (it was a story on PTF)

He swore an oath to quit twitter for good, only to change his mind in less than 24 hours

Surely no one has forgotten his wish to have a boxing match with Pat Moran.

He tires his best to negotiate his contract through twitter.

Is it a surprise to anyone that he got puppies and then obviously didn't train them properly. Every idiot I know gets a dog and then neglects its upbringing. How good can his concentration be on game day and in the film room if he doesn't have the attention span or commitment to train a damn puppy?

The sum of all these things? Whitner is incredibly immature. Twitter has given us a rare look into the life of Whitner and has shown us that he has the maturity of a 12 year old boy.

Why anyone wants us to resign this guy (at any price) is beyond me. The man is an absolute fool on and off the field. He is not a starting NFL safety simply because he's mastered the art of running into people 20 yard down field. My prediction: he'll be out of the league in three years, and be in bankruptcy court in less than ten... May he fade into oblivion...

LOLOLOL :lol: :lol:

Says the dude who has MEMORIZED a chronicle of a grown man who you dont even know's Twitter postings.

Well played, son. Keep judging his personal life. He's as immature as the rest of the 12 year old girls who take Twitter so seriously. Keep that log running though...

I actually have a photographic memory, so I remember a lot of things. You're the first person I've ever met who thought it was so hilarious...

Still, I doubt that I'm the only fan who remembers Whitner's headline (at least around these parts) making antics... I think it's fair game to judge an athlete's personal life if he willingly shares it in public.

I have a feeling you screwed up a few puppies of your own...

LOLOLOL :lol: :lol:

Says the dude who has MEMORIZED a chronicle of a grown man who you dont even know's Twitter postings.

Well played, son. Keep judging his personal life. He's as immature as the rest of the 12 year old girls who take Twitter so seriously. Keep that log running though...

I actually have a photographic memory, so I remember a lot of things. You're the first person I've ever met who thought it was so hilarious...

Still, I doubt that I'm the only fan who remembers Whitner's headline (at least around these parts) making antics...

Hence the pluralization of "rest of the 12 year old girls"

I don't follow Whitner on twitter. Everything I remember came from someone else who posted it on TBD at various points throughout Whitner's career. So, because I remember posts on TBD, that makes me a 12 year old girl... interesting form of logic. Do other members of TBD remember posts from the past? If so, you're all 12 year old girls according to our good doctor friend...

This thread was about Whitner, you made it about me... well played...

Hence the pluralization of "rest of the 12 year old girls"

So what's the deal did he resign or what? After the Atogwe numbers came out and with a lockout looming maybe Donte lowered his expectations. Seems a lot of guys who were on the fence are pouncing on deals before the CBA expires, better to have some sort of contract then none at all.

Whitner can't negotiate with anyone besides Buffalo until a new CBA is agreed to. Mort specified that in a tweet earlier. Players can only negotiate with their own teams unless they were cut until the new deadline but they can not sign any deals after midnight tonight. So it's either he's re-signing with us or he's blowing smoke. I'm gonna go with the latter.

Or, he can negotiate with another team if he has permission from the Bills. Not unlikely, I'd say.

Its not unusual for teams to give limited permission to negotiate with other teams, so the player can gauge his true market value (i.e., realize just how much crack he has been smoking).

Edited by maddenboy