Attention: California Dingbats

WOW, Dr. D has uncoiled a lot of rope on this thread. Can't wait to watch his hanging

5 pages of rope and barely a comment that has to do with the video in my original post. Im still waiting for someone to apply some reasoning or further information to the video. But so far, everyone just wants to talk about HOW one is supposed to post on the PPP... :rolleyes:

Umm - It was a threaded reply to Chef's own post. Drank's post in question was referring to both Chef & me.

No, that was to you in response to your post. The new format just threaded them together.

Well, back here in the AM, and still nothing. Looks like the Tea Party out in CA is just as Coo-Coo for CoCoPuffs as I thought. Unless anyone has some actual information to share...

Edited by DrDankenstein

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 pages of rope and barely a comment that has to do with the video in my original post. Im still waiting for someone to apply some reasoning or further information to the video. But so far, everyone just wants to talk about HOW one is supposed to post on the PPP... :rolleyes:

Which part of do your own research is hard to figure out?

Go ahead, ask about foreign exchange.

No, that was to you in response to your post. The new format just threaded them together.

Correct, and Chef responded to your post, not mine as booster claimed.

Well, back here in the AM, and still nothing. Looks like the Tea Party out in CA is just as Coo-Coo for CoCoPuffs as I thought. Unless anyone has some actual information to share...

If I may apologize for them in advance, I doubt they're jumping out of bed at 6AM to respond to you.

LA says they have a valid reason for being there and that this is out of context.

I got this far before I couldn't read another drip of stupidity. You'll forgive those of us who occasionally walk away from the computer to tend to, y'know, life. You are warned in advance that I have a very busy day ahead, so if I don't respond quickly to more of your stupidity in a manner befitting your needs, please try to limit your whining.

That said, stop your nonsense and go back to through this thread and find the specific spot where I said they had a valid reason for being there. When you're done with that useless effort, you can come back here and explain to everyone that your above comment is wrong. When you're done with this, we will then extend your "lazily perceived" confirmation that these people were protesting specifically because they hate people who help the needy. We will start with where you know this for a fact (where there signs saying "We have those who help the needy?" because I must have missed them), and then we'll move on to where the video actually states that these people are there because they hate those who help the needy, since that seems to be where you came to this lazily perceived confirmation. After you're done with that useless effort, we will follow it with who specifically created and posted that video, followed by how the creator of the video came to the conclusion that those people were there specifically because they hate, in your lazily perceived confirmation, people who help the needy.

Your task is before you. Please try to stick to the actual questions I'm asking, not what you THINK you're reading from either me or some website, because once you do that, there is a chance...a very slight chance...you'll understand this conversation.

Which part of do your own research is hard to figure out?

Go ahead, ask about foreign exchange.

Correct, and Chef responded to your post, not mine as booster claimed.

If I may apologize for them in advance, I doubt they're jumping out of bed at 6AM to respond to you.

It wasn't about being right, it was about pissing Chef off.

Agreed, I find them deplorable but I know that attention is what they are after. It's why I have made a number of threads showing that the best way to beat them is to make them into a joke and laugh them off and it makes them go away. They love attention, positive or negative. But when you laugh them off and dont take them seriously, they just go home...

My Handy Work:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/107478-westboro-baptist-chruch-get-out-protested/page__p__1743335__hl__westboro__fromsearch__1#entry1743335

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/111209-another-westboro-baptist-church-thread/page__p__1815724__hl__westboro__fromsearch__1#entry1815724

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/114239-westboro-baptist-church-and-lady-gaga-together/page__p__1874792__hl__westboro__fromsearch__1#entry1874792

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/115998-wbc-out-protested-again/page__p__1909769__hl__westboro__fromsearch__1#entry1909769

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/117880-time-for-another-messing-with-wbc-thread/page__p__1944187__hl__westboro__fromsearch__1#entry1944187

However, I dont want to take this thread completely off course.

We're now on page 2 and no one has been able to provide any logical or rational reasoning behind this protest...

My God. You are just chock-full of self-congratulatory bull ****, aren't you? Next time, could you please have the decency to masturbate in privacy?

Tom has a friend? :unsure:

Imaginary.

Lately he's avoiding me, though.

Since you are obviously incapable of doing any research click on the link below and stfu.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2672338/posts

He wasn't, you however were displaying your own issues. You !@#$ with people Chef, you do not even care about the discussion, but you take a contrary position for the hell of it. Deny it.

If he denies it he will be proving your point. :wallbash:

You're much more tolerable as dumb, liberal hippies. Stick with the patchouli and leave the ol fashioned American hatred to the South.

I did not watch the video but it is simply not possible to be less tolerable than a dumb, liberal hippy. Can't happen.

A Canadian, dumb, liberal hippy?

Not really because Canadians are so dumb that when they get stoned they don't even try to start in with all the crap regular hippies do. You know what I mean, stuff like:

"Whoa man, what if red is really blue and blue is really red." Wow man, I'm glad I smoked all of this pot to open up new like horizons for myself man.

A stoned Canadian is generally comatose. Intolerable yes, but not as much as a regular hippy.

Not really because Canadians are so dumb that when they get stoned they don't even try to start in with all the crap regular hippies do. You know what I mean, stuff like:

"Whoa man, what if red is really blue and blue is really red." Wow man, I'm glad I smoked all of this pot to open up new like horizons for myself man.

A stoned Canadian is generally comatose. Intolerable yes, but not as much as a regular hippy.

Whoa. You just blew my mind. How do I know I'm not typing this text in red?