Attention: California Dingbats

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're much more tolerable as dumb, liberal hippies. Stick with the patchouli and leave the ol fashioned American hatred to the South.

youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM

Please tell us in YOUR OWN WORDS what was going on there that day, and why those people were there protesting. Here's a hint; if you think you know everything from the text on that video, you're wrong.

Research the event and the speakers at the community center, and come back to us, mmmmkay?

Please tell us in YOUR OWN WORDS what was going on there that day, and why those people were there protesting. Here's a hint; if you think you know everything from the text on that video, you're wrong.

Research the event and the speakers at the community center, and come back to us, mmmmkay?

ICNA Relief USA (ICNA Relief) provides domestic disaster relief and social services to under served populations within the united states. Our clients consist primarily of immigrants and minorities whose access to services has been obstructed by numerous hurdles, including language barriers and cultural misconceptions.

ICNA Relief is multicultural community building organization which fulfills basic human needs and provide social services to the undeserved. ICNA Relief operates under the principle that all people are created equal, and when given the right tools, will thrive and bring communities. We promote justice by creating the opportunities for the less fortunate to lead healthy and productive lives.

http://icnarelief.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=17

LOS ANGELES, California (February 10, 2011) – ICNA Relief is pleased to announce its 2nd annual fund raising dinner at the Yorba Linda Community Center in Yorba Linda, CA this Sunday, February 13. The theme of the evening is “Our Responsibility towards Our Neighbors: An Islamic Perspective.”

Attendees will benefit from inspirational lectures from Imam Siraj Wahhaj and Imam Amir Abdel Malik, both of whom have played a strong and active role in addressing community issues. A portion of the funds will go to the Yorba Linda community to assist in programs like hunger prevention.

http://www.icna.org/2011/02/islamophobes-put-pressure-to-stop-domestic-relief-fundraising-by-muslims-in-yorba-linda-california/#more-6223

Tell me, oh wise one, what was going on here that warrants such an outpouring of ignorance and non-American practices under the guise of "protecting 'our' freedom"?

How does a group of dummies chanting "Go Back Home" get your point across?

YOU tell me what makes that behavior acceptable as an image of America.

Edited by DrDankenstein

http://icnarelief.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=17

http://www.icna.org/2011/02/islamophobes-put-pressure-to-stop-domestic-relief-fundraising-by-muslims-in-yorba-linda-california/#more-6223

Tell me, oh wise one, what was going on here that warrants such an outpouring of ignorance and non-American practices under the guise of "protecting 'our' freedom"?

How does a group of dummies chanting "Go Back Home" get your point across?

YOU tell me what makes that behavior acceptable as an image of America.

First of all, try to stay focused, Skippy, because you're all over the place. You are the one that posted the video.

So I'll ask you one more time; in your own words, what was going on that day? Because without you actually describing something in your own words, we're left to infer that YOU believe 100 people and the local congressional rep showed up at the local community center to rudely shout down people who were holding a fundraiser to help the less fortunate because these protesters hate people who help the less fortunate.

Is that what you believe? If not, please tell us what you believe is going on?

You're much more tolerable as dumb, liberal hippies. Stick with the patchouli and leave the ol fashioned American hatred to the South.

youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM

Brilliant, so you post about hatred, intolerance, and painting with a broad brush and manage to do the same exact thing twice in two sentences. :thumbsup:

Brilliant, so you post about hatred, intolerance, and painting with a broad brush and manage to do the same exact thing twice in two sentences. :thumbsup:

Glad to see you got the joke in that post!

First of all, try to stay focused, Skippy, because you're all over the place. You are the one that posted the video.

So I'll ask you one more time; in your own words, what was going on that day? Because without you actually describing something in your own words, we're left to infer that YOU believe 100 people and the local congressional rep showed up at the local community center to rudely shout down people who were holding a fundraiser to help the less fortunate because these protesters hate people who help the less fortunate.

Is that what you believe? If not, please tell us what you believe is going on?

Sure, lets go with that. Tell me why Im wrong, Im open to it.

Speaking in those generalizations was the joke, Jim. Do you need every post explained to you? Or do you have any comments regarding the video and topic at hand? :nana:

No I don't comment on things taken out of context to push an agenda.

Bye then

Sorry it doesn't work that way here. We not only talk about the post but the motivation for the post and validity of that post. You take what you saw in that video as the gospel. Why? You were manipulated just as the creators of that video wanted you to be. I'm tending to defer to LA on this one.

Sorry it doesn't work that way here. We not only talk about the post but the motivation for the post and validity of that post. You take what you saw in that video as the gospel. Why? You were manipulated just as the creators of that video wanted you to be. I'm tending to defer to LA on this one.

Tell me why/how Im wrong then. Im open to discussing this, it's why I posted it. Or are you going to talk about HOW I post all night? If so, I can get that type of argument from my girlfriend.

Tell me why/how Im wrong then. Im open to discussing this, it's why I posted it. Or are you going to talk about HOW I post all night? If so, I can get that type of argument from my girlfriend.

Because you were not there and I tend to think that LA was so I tend to believe him when he tells you that you have no idea what was going on there that day.

BTW I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying it's pretty stupid to post a video of out of context protests and political speeches and use that to push your agenda.

Because you were not there and I tend to think that LA was so I tend to believe him when he tells you that you have no idea what was going on there that day.

BTW I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying it's pretty stupid to post a video of out of context protests and political speeches and use that to push your agenda.

And Im here hoping that someone can enlighten me more to either side of the issue. Because if I AM to believe what this video shows, it makes me sick to know that people are doing that in the false name of "America". Im HOPING someone can give me a good reason that this went on.

Im all ears. LA?...

And Im here hoping that someone can enlighten me more to either side of the issue. Because if I AM to believe what this video shows, it makes me sick to know that people are doing that in the false name of "America". Im HOPING someone can give me a good reason that this went on.

Im all ears. LA?...

Well now isn't that interesting. You went out of your way to post this video and mention how these people sickened you but didn't feel the need to post in the Westboro Baptist Church thread and how they sickened you.

Balls in your court LA... I am waiting too. What is the real reason? Your first person perspective on all this?

:devil:

Funny thing Dr.Dank, one didn't hear a peep out of this loon (LA) when the boom times were happening... Now he is pulling a "Charlie Sheen" on the board. I sure hope he is "winning."

Well now isn't that interesting. You went out of your way to post this video and mention how these people sickened you but didn't feel the need to post in the Westboro Baptist Church thread and how they sickened you.

Ive posted more than my fair share of WBC threads in OT. Im trying to stay out of the rest of the PPP here and only posted this to see what people had to say and hopefully some of the West Coast posters could provide some more info. So far, nothin... Looks like the video is right?

Ive posted more than my fair share of WBC threads in OT. Im trying to stay out of the rest of the PPP here and only posted this to see what people had to say and hopefully some of the West Coast posters could provide some more info. So far, nothin... Looks like the video is right?

And what are you looking for from us? Confirmation that we have nut jobs out here too? I highly doubt that was the motivation for this thread.