Charlie Sheen ladies and gentlemen, Charlie Sheen

Beerball

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, now Jewish groups are after him too. Everyone's piling on

"By invoking television producer Chuck Lorre's Jewish name in the context of an angry tirade against him, Charlie Sheen left the impression that another reason for his dislike of Mr. Lorre is his Jewishness," the ADL's Abraham H. Foxman said in a statement released today. "This fact has no relevance to Mr. Sheen's complaint or disagreement, and his words are at best bizarre, and at worst, borderline anti-Semitism."

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_17481621?source=most_viewed

There are allegations that he's beaten, and threatened wives/girlfriends.

No allegations at all. Dude plead guilty to assulting his wife. Loser. And no Dr Dank, just because I'm talking about him doesn't mean he matters in my life. I just like pointing out losers.

No allegations at all. Dude plead guilty to assulting his wife. Loser. And no Dr Dank, just because I'm talking about him doesn't mean he matters in my life. I just like pointing out losers.

Yes, but I believe the "assault" in question involved the possession and distribution of the drug that is Charlie Sheen... :wacko:

In all this, I feel bad for Martin Sheen. He's watching his son (by all accounts his closest) progressively mutate into a crazy person, and can't do a damned thing about it.

What's not to love? Especially when you see how I party. It was epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards just look look like droopy-eyed armless children.

:lol: "Droopy-eyed armless children." Where does he get this stuff? It's like he's got a team of writers scripting his meltdown.