Was at a Celtic/Scottish Music festival tonight.....

The Poojer

at the Valley Forge Convention Center in King of Prussia, PA....went to see the Young Dubliners....what a great band...in the spirit of the Pogues and Dropkick Murphy's et al.....they did not disappoint....

the act that performed before them was a Scottish Band with 3-4 big drummers, a piper and a singer...allbanach....

what a great evening of music...and smithwicks.....

that's it.....

I've got a Young Dubliners CD around here somewhere. I love their version of "Fisherman's Blues". ****, now I've got to find that and The Chieftains' "Long Black Veil".

After football, February is a long wait for March Madness & St. Patty's Day.

at the Valley Forge Convention Center in King of Prussia, PA....went to see the Young Dubliners....what a great band...in the spirit of the Pogues and Dropkick Murphy's et al.....they did not disappoint....

the act that performed before them was a Scottish Band with 3-4 big drummers, a piper and a singer...allbanach....

that's it.....

was scythian there? always put on a great show..

that's it.....

sounds like a good time pooj but for some reason not a big fan of the Smiticks

Edited by plenzmd1

that's it.....

Did you spot any red headed goddesses?

funny you should mention that....I am actually heading out to center city philly this afternoon for a first date with a red headed goddess...had seen this girl from across the room at a friends house a couple weeks ago, but never met her...i am one nervous puppy today....dating sucks, even at 47...

Did you spot any red headed goddesses?

Went to a Scottish festival a few weeks ago and albanac (sp) was one of the bands. They were pretty good and I think one of the other bands there was the Young Dubliners. They were awesome.

Some pretty awesome music.

Good Luck today Poojer!!

funny you should mention that....I am actually heading out to center city philly this afternoon for a first date with a red headed goddess...had seen this girl from across the room at a friends house a couple weeks ago, but never met her...i am one nervous puppy today....dating sucks, even at 47...

:thumbsup: Watch yourself though, those Irish women all have a bit of the witch in them.