Best Bills Nicknames

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is super new, but The Joker has to be up there right?

Thurmanater. I loved that guy.

Dolphin fam friend of mine used to call Thurman "Fumblina". I had to agree with him

Friggen Lonnie!

And don't forget "Jay Rearsmegma"....Thank you very much

:devil:

Jim "Earth Quake" Enyart

It was actually Bill Enyart, but that's still a great nickname. Unfortunately he played like "Tremor."

And the best set of simultaneous nicknames: at one time the Bills had a backfield of "The Juice" Simpson, Greg "Grape Juice" Jones, and "Earthquake" Enyart.

Show off. :nana:

He said I could reference the old Bills. :nana:

Yeah, but KRC does it so well!:worthy:

Marlin 'the Magician' Briscoe

Louuuuuuuu Piccone

Joe D

Gentle Ben Williams

Just a side note: Briscoe is a great interview. Piccone and Joe D were also great people to speak with, but completely different personalities.

So it's really a compliment when people see me & say "here comes ol' Dippy Cactus Face Bushel Foot?"

Not for you. :nana:

Dippy got his name in college. He fell on a patch of ice and hurt his knee. He took a shot of Novocain and it made him "Dippy." The name stuck.

Bill Gompers does not know how he got the name Bushel Foot (or, he did not want to tell me). He got his foot stuck in a bucket in the locker room and they started calling him Bushel Foot. The name never went away. It didn't make sense to him.

Gotta go with my screen name Machine Gun Kelly and one that a friend of mine made up...

"Drew Bledsoe much he needed a transfusion"...from when he played for the Patsies*

Always liked "Golden Wheels" "the Juice" "Thurmanator" "SpiderMan"

This would be the perfect question for Chris Berman to answer.

Always like Trentative and captain Checkdown. Loved when Tim Graham did an article about it and mentioned TBD

Chroise was a classic and i like Fitzmagic too

Captain Hindsight has spoken!

Not necessarily flattering, like the ones you mention, but two that I always thought were kind of funny, in a deragatory way (and two guys I like/liked):

Drew Bledsoe: Drew Deadslow

Drew Bedsore

Ryan Fitzpatrick: Pickspatrick

Clever, kind of funny!