Whose jersey do you buy?

shoretalk

NEW BILLS JERSEYs and your Money  

97 members have voted

1. 1. If you are planning on buying one of the new jerseys, whose jersey will you buy first?

So, we are getting new jerseys. I know I have held off buying another jersey since I paid for my Eric Moulds UGLY Bills' jersey because the jerseys are just so ugly and no one knows that they are Bills' jerseys.

I am excited about the possibility and Fred Jackson's tweet indicates he is excited (no one liked the ones we have been wearing) so I am going to buy one but whose do I buy? Fred Jackson is definitely near the top of the list.

Whose name and number would you buy next to wear? Whose jerseys do you still have .... I only have two right now the Moulds and a Flutie jersey.

Finally, what's the best website to buy jerseys at and avoid paying the insane NFL markup (all jerseys are made in China anyhow sadly)?

I am done buying jerseys of players who still play on the team. I hated walking out of the game or the sports bar wearing my stupid Lee Evans jersey after an embarrassing loss in which he had like 1 catch for 9 yards. Thus, I bought a Leonard Smith jersey off of ebay. Problem solved. Even if the Bills suck, Leonard Smith was still awesome and it's still a sick jersey.

I voted for Kyle Williams, I may also buy a Fitz midway through the season if the team has a winning record and he continues to improve.

I have always been a QB jersey guy but I am not ready to buy Fitz's jersey just yet. I jumped all over the hype in 2002 when Bledsoe came here and snagged up his jersey. We know how that story ends. I also sat on the fence with Trent Edwards until we went 5 and 1 so I bought the Jersey...we also know how that story ends.

So with a brand spanking new jersey coming, and Fitz being a guy who could be here or gone depending on his play and the decisions the organization makes, I will have to change my approach. But if not the QB then which is the most logical choice??

I think Kyle Williams is a great choice. I am not a defense kind of guy but I can't think of another player besides him or Freddie who have shown enough effort and class to deserve being on the Jersey i spend 90 buck for.

Side note, if any player wants to BUY my a jersey I will wear any of your names on the back :lol:

i would only buy a players jersey who is already in the "Wall of Fame".....current players come and go so fast, they sometimes make you not want to wear em.

As I've written before, I would only consider a jersey that has my favorite number and my name.

With free agency ensuring a human version of Buckyball in the NFL, it doesn't make much sense to do otherwise. After a player leaves, is suspended, traded or cut, you're left with an expensive piece of fabric that's now obsolete.

Who the heck is Donald Nelson and why would I want his jersey?

:oops: That will teach me to type without coffee in me ... DAVID NELSON (the son of Ozzie and Harriet and brother of Ricky) not THE DONALD.

Sorry about that one ... no wonder he gets no votes! But then again Aaron doesn't either.

i would only buy a players jersey who is already in the "Wall of Fame".....current players come and go so fast, they sometimes make you not want to wear em.

x2. I'm done buying current player's jerseys. Unless you have a real franchise player, which we dont. I wouldn't get one.