Had a former classmate pass away yesterday

I just found out this morning a former classmate of mine passed away yesterday from a Menegitis infection. I had no idea it was such a killer until this morning.

Just with the Super Bowl and how much we talk about this game we love, this really put alot of things in perspective for me. He was only 21 and a former McQuiad Graduate of 2007 :(

If you guys could keep him and his family in your prayers tonight I would appreciate it

Sorry about that. I had one of my best friends from high school pass away a couple of years ago. My sister broke the news when she showed up for dinner when I was back visiting. "Did you hear that Tom __________ died?" Well she could tell by the look on my face that I had not and she didn't know how close we were. She felt really bad about that. At least my friend was in his late 40's. But 21? Man that suckes

Sorry about that. I had one of my best friends from high school pass away a couple of years ago. My sister broke the news when she showed up for dinner when I was back visiting. "Did you hear that Tom __________ died?" Well she could tell by the look on my face that I had not and she didn't know how close we were. She felt really bad about that. At least my friend was in his late 40's. But 21? Man that suckes

My best friend texted me this morning and asked if id heard about scott. Never a good start to a convo. We werent best friends in high school but it was a small enough class that we all knew each other pretty well. Ive never once seen scott not smiiling. Just a happy kid all the time.

Sorry for your loss. The longer you live, the more friends you lose. It's tragic when they go so young.

So true; over the years they go, relatives friends and people we know and care about. So many that's impossible to think of them all but when I do I say a prayer for them to be with God. And so in your time of sadness, I pray that your friend is in Gods Kingdom.