Albert Haynesworth charged w/assault, road rage

Beerball

Too little information here for my liking.

"a 38-year-old man told investigators he was driving a Honda Civic in suburban Washington when he saw a pickup truck tailgating him. The man said the driver then made a hand gesture.

Haynesworth, who was driving the truck, got out when the vehicles stopped and assaulted the other driver"

Honda Civic driver, probably cut the pickup off or did something rude to either get things going or to keep it going.

Don't see many people getting "road rage" just by driving behind some Honda Civic. If that were the case Albert would have been in jail long ago.

"a 38-year-old man told investigators he was driving a Honda Civic in suburban Washington when he saw a pickup truck tailgating him. The man said the driver then made a hand gesture.

Haynesworth, who was driving the truck, got out when the vehicles stopped and assaulted the other driver"

Honda Civic driver, probably cut the pickup off or did something rude to either get things going or to keep it going.

Don't see many people getting "road rage" just by driving behind some Honda Civic. If that were the case Albert would have been in jail long ago.

That somehow gets al off the hook? Ive been cut off but never gotten out of my car ::shrug::

Ps - al has a knack for driving way to fast. Maybe the guy was going too slow and wouldn't let him by?

Who knows, pure speculation

He was the classic case of a player who turned it on in a contract year. Check out Tennessee's run defenses before his last year there. Not impressive at all. Add to the fact that he stomped a defenseless player's head with his cleat, he's a POS. Classic example of why you use the draft to build you team and FA to put the final touches on it. FAs shouldn't be the foundation of your team.

I agree that it is possible the guy saw a big fancy truck and recognized the fat lard and wanted to start something but it is no excuse for getting physical.

On the other hand, if anyone here has a big truck, it is amazing how stupid people are. I swear my F350 has a sign on the front that says "Please cut me off and/or slam on breaks in front of me." When I'm pulling a trailer I think it turns in to a glowing neon billboard. How people do not realize I have a 8,000 lbs. projectile is beyond me. All I am saying is that the world is full of shtty drivers.