POLIAN DEMANDS IT !!!!!!

DreReed83

Reed deserves the HOF for a variety of reasons. He has the stats - there's no doubt about that. He made a career of the tough catches, especially across the middle. It appears he had two other qualities -- great route running and great field awareness -- that the great receivers display. He could read defenses very well - he knew exactly when thte blitz was coming, and where he had to be to take pressure off his QB, and he was there. Watch that video again with that in mind...especially the last catch. If Reed doesn;t get to the middle of the field, and get open, Kelly goes down like a sack of potatoes

rarely missed the target, that's for sure

That may be the biggest knock on Andre Reed --- that he had a HOF QB throwing him those balls.

Which is a sh-- argument.

They were a symbiosis. Likewise, if Kelly didn't have Reed, he wouldn't be in the HOF.

Ten minutes of touchdowns in that video above, and that was only 4 seasons out of 16!

That may be the biggest knock on Andre Reed --- that he had a HOF QB throwing him those balls.

Which is a sh-- argument.

They were a symbiosis. Likewise, if Kelly didn't have Reed, he wouldn't be in the HOF.

Ten minutes of touchdowns in that video above, and that was only 4 seasons out of 16!

Andre should go because he was good enough, but also because you can't tell the story of that team without him and the HOF seems committed to honoring that team.

If Andre doesn't go, then Marv has no place there. The Bills were a player run team, the only one of it's kind to have success in the Super Bowl era. They'd have been a dynasty by any measure with a Bill Walsh type coach, but it is what it is.

Their legacy still means something and it was all about the players.

He's right. Watch this highlight video. If that's not a Hall of Fame wide receiver, then I don't know what is.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-H1fl0zu0I

Reed was great, but these highlights are more about Jim Kelly than Reed. I guess I'd forgotten that he could be that good.