Vision on what's to come

If anyone has looked at the broadcasts from Dallas for Super Bowl week should see the vision of what's going to come when it's played in NJ. They don't get this weather in Dallas / Ft Worth but one in a blue moon so it could not be anticipated. You should expect this weather in NJ at the Meadowlands.

What if the game was in NJ this year -- 18 inches of snow the week before the game will make a mess of Super Bowl week.

If anyone has looked at the broadcasts from Dallas for Super Bowl week should see the vision of what's going to come when it's played in NJ. They don't get this weather in Dallas / Ft Worth but one in a blue moon so it could not be anticipated. You should expect this weather in NJ at the Meadowlands.

What if the game was in NJ this year -- 18 inches of snow the week before the game will make a mess of Super Bowl week.

Screw Dallas, screw Texas and let it snow and be cold. Pittsburgh and Green Bay will be right at home so the Hell with the everybody else. As for the SB in NJ, I say great. If you don't like, stay home and tell the rest of the pansies to bring a damn snuggie.....

Screw Dallas, screw Texas and let it snow and be cold. Pittsburgh and Green Bay will be right at home so the Hell with the everybody else. As for the SB in NJ, I say great. If you don't like, stay home and tell the rest of the pansies to bring a damn snuggie.....

Chill --- Someone didn't have their morning coffee or Red Bull.

Agree. What rule says the Super Bowl must be played in warm weather? Ideal weather is 20 degrees, snow and wind IMO. It is football for god's sake not golf.

Football is a cold weather game. People need to get over it. NJTransit trains and buses can take you from Newark Airport to the Meadowlands directly. The ONLY concern I have with the SB being there is their shtty road system through the parking lots. And since it flows right into rte 3, and heavy traffic, getting in and out is a NIGHTMARE.

Fans show up to Green Bay, Buffalo, New England games in snow. So, we won't get to see N'Sync perform a halftime show. ooooh what a loss.

Edited by DreReed83

Some snow may make travel a bit harder for the media and fans to get around super bowl week? Oh my, those poor souls.

Deal with it. OP sounds like whiny ass Peter King complaining every chance he gets about the possibility of a cold Super Bowl. As if he's on vacation.

Hey media: you're working the super bowl. You're getting paid and getting comped accommodations. Sorry it can't be bikinis and margaritas by the pool every year for you slobs - every 4 or 5 years you may have to deal with some less-than-tropical weather.

Who cares, the game will go on and the crowd will find away to have a good time.

The strong Bills contingent in Texas farts in your general direction.

I think it would be great. The only thing better would be snow the day of the game. Football is meant to be played outdoors in the cold.

Some snow may make travel a bit harder for the media and fans to get around super bowl week? Oh my, those poor souls.

Deal with it. OP sounds like whiny ass Peter King complaining every chance he gets about the possibility of a cold Super Bowl. As if he's on vacation.

Hey media: you're working the super bowl. You're getting paid and getting comped accommodations. Sorry it can't be bikinis and margaritas by the pool every year for you slobs - every 4 or 5 years you may have to deal with some less-than-tropical weather.

all pro take right here.

The problem will not be the weather in Dallas. It will be the parking. Talk has been spots near the stadium are $900/piece.

The problem will not be the weather in New Jersey. It will be Snooki grunting the National Anthem. Snooki smoosh smoosh.

The problem will not be the weather in Dallas. It will be the parking. Talk has been spots near the stadium are $900/piece.

The problem will not be the weather in New Jersey. It will be Snooki grunting the National Anthem. Snooki smoosh smoosh.

Why does everyone who watches that show believe that those people are actually FROM NJ? :rolleyes:

The strong Bills contingent in Texas farts in your general direction.

I meant to say screw Texas except for the strong Bills contingent there, but certainly screw the rest of them. Just hate hearing people whine about having to not wear flip flops to the SB. C'mon, man-up.