Senior Bowl in-game thread

Ozymandius

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the ball was on the Money it was an out route not a long ball. As soon as Hank broke the ball was in his hands.

An FSU QB just threw a U WR a TD, weird.

No, that comment was regarding the first drive that ended in a FG.

Ponder played well on the TD drive.

McElroy didn't look too good on his first drive. Hopefully like Ponder he heats up on his second drive.

Chan's interview was great, if only because he keeps his eyes on the field and you can tell he is really taking the game seriously. Oh and its kind of funny how you you can the reporters are a little annoyed because they expect his undivided attention.

Edited by ndirish1978

Yeah, as I predicted in the other thread, Chan was just playing rope-a-dope all week. Did you hear Chan mention that player staying up all night to study film? I believe I said something along those lines as well

----------------

I was about to give McElroy credit for recognizing the offsides and throwing deep but then I saw him walking off the field with his head down. So he DIDN'T see the offsides but instead just threw a terrible pass.

South o-line getting dominated on this drive. Just hoping to get a FG out of this.

----------------

But great screen call by Chan gets a first and goal! Not sure how we're going to punch this in, though

----------------------

Mayock just said that the team with 1 first-rounder is dominating the team with 7-8 first-rounders. Go Chan!

Yeah, as I predicted in the other thread, Chan was just playing rope-a-dope all week. Did you hear Chan mention that player staying up all night to study film? I believe I said something along those lines as well

----------------

I was about to give McElroy credit for recognizing the offsides and throwing deep but then I saw him walking off the field with his head down. So he DIDN'T see the offsides but instead just threw a terrible pass.

South o-line getting dominated on this drive. Just hoping to get a FG out of this.

----------------

But great screen call by Chan gets a first and goal! Not sure how we're going to punch this in, though

----------------------

Mayock just said that the team with 1 first-rounder is dominating the team with 7-8 first-rounders. Go Chan!

Ozy,

You don't know how much I'm enjoying this game and the twitter "scouts" eating crow who don't know coaching when they see it!

Wow, what a great play call on 4th and 1.

Chan destroying Marvin Lewis so far

No surprise there. Bills crews always dominates the Bengals no matter who is coaching. I will take Chan Gailey's offensive mind over anything Marvin Lewis can throw out there. Chan and his staff have coached up his QBs so far.

Is Dalton going to come in here? If so, let's see how he handles a 2-minute drill.

Then again, it's kinda unfair to expect him to come in cold off the bench and do well.

--------------------

Kerrigan is taking Demarcus Love to school on this drive.

Looks like the South won't be able to tack on more points before the end of the half. Just hoping no turnover here.

-----------------

Damn. Dalton could've had a backbreaking TD there at the end of the half with a better throw. Mayock is right. That DB was dumb to jump a route with 6 seconds left.

If anyone is watching teh OT play - Soldier and COztansa suck, jsut like I have said all year. Love is really struggling. Carpenter and the Auburn guy Kiembra are pretty good.

They might, but Marvin Lewis throwing the kids on the O-line under the bus saying they're not doing what the coaches told them to do is classless.

Marvin is looking for excuses instead of accepting the fact that Chan is schooling him.

Von Miller is going to be a beast in the NFL. Love his discipline and instincts. Also I know we drafted Troupe last year but what does everyone think about phil taylor in the 2nd? Go Bills!

Im just worried about his size. He's a little tooo svelte at this point to be the type of Lb Nix was talking about.