Senior Bowl in-game thread

Ozymandius

Go Bills!

Would be huge to punch it in here. South doing a good job controlling the vaunted North d-line so far.

So far.

Despite scoring on that drive, Ponder looked shaky.

Underthrew that long ball to Hankerson. Then, should've been picked at the goalline. Terrible fade pass afterwards.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ponder looked much better on that drive. Great job looking right and throwing back to his left to Hankerson for that TD. Great anticipation on that route, too.

Unfortunate that Chan has to pull Ponder just as he was getting on a roll. Hopefully McElroy and Dalton can keep the ball rolling

All those "analysts" who made fun of the South's coaching can suck it.

Who made fun? I have been watching the recaps on NFL Network and they only had good things to say about Chan?

I agree, Mathews looks good. As for Miller, I was sickened to hear Nix say he is happy with our OLBs, but we need several ILBs. Miller plays outside so I dont think theyd look to him.

Who made fun? I have been watching the recaps on NFL Network and they only had good things to say about Chan?

I agree, Mathews looks good. As for Miller, I was sickened to hear Nix say he is happy with our OLBs, but we need several ILBs. Miller plays outside so I dont think theyd look to him.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/126545-scouts-critical-of-bills-coaching-at-senior-bowl/

PTR

Theres a thread on here with links somewhere.....but basically they had issues with the south team spending a lot of time on special team drills.

Go Bills!

Despite scoring on that drive, Ponder looked shaky.

Underthrew that long ball to Hankerson. Then, should've been picked at the goalline. Terrible fade pass afterwards.

Oops just restatrded the game. Yeah the long ball was underthrown.

The TD pass was on the money.

My bad.

An FSU QB just threw a U WR a TD, weird.

Edited by Why So Serious?