Senior Bowl in-game thread

Ozymandius

Miller is playing as a WILL right now - thats where he will be successful in teh NFL. He is smart and quick, but he will not be able to rush in teh NFL. expecting him to do that would be a mistake.

PS

Phil Taylor is a man among boys and J Jenkins could be a great 5 tech

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is watching teh OT play - Soldier and COztansa suck, jsut like I have said all year. Love is really struggling. Carpenter and the Auburn guy Kiembra are pretty good.

I was impressed with Sherrod. Everyone has been saying that he has underperformed all week. Watching some of the practices, I didn't see evidence of that. He certainly showed up on game day.

Other players who showed me something today.

Kerrington, Jordan, Watkins (G/OT from Baylor), Von Miller, McCarthy (LB from Miami), and Hankerson.

Kerrigan is taking Demarcus Love to school on this drive.

Sherrod's stock went up, Love's went down, Kerrigan, Acho, and Von Miller's stock is way up. Boling looks like he can't handle bull rush, Hudson's good OG despite his 292 lb. stature, Cameron Jordan at DE looks strong (liked Kerrigan better). Stanzi looks like he raised his stock a bit. Ponder didn't look bad. Hankerson is the real deal at WR. Watkins looks like a good Guard, Fua played well as a 4-3DT, Phil Taylor could be a great NT, but has character issues.

Edited by Astrobot

I was impressed with Sherrod. Everyone has been saying that he has underperformed all week. Watching some of the practices, I didn't see evidence of that. He certainly showed up on game day.

Other players who showed me something today.

Kerrington, Jordan, Watkins (G/OT from Baylor), Von Miller, McCarthy (LB from Miami), and Hankerson.

Agree on SHeppard. Heard he had a abd week but he is playing well. wouldnt be a bad RT in the 2nd.

Hankerson looks like hed be a player at the next level...If we needed a wideout id advocate for him

I don't trust his hands but he does get open.

Phil Taylor is a man among boys and J Jenkins could be a great 5 tech

Great drive for those guys!

More great coaching by the South there to expect the draw on 4th and 1.

Chan the man!

-------------------

So I assume Ponder will get South MVP since QBs get the glory

But, who is North MVP? Can't go with any of THEIR QBs. I'd give it to Kendrick Burney. Maybe Ryan Kerrigan?

Phil taylor would be a GREAT addition to the Bills. Doesn't matter who we already have on our team. watching him play makes me think there is no way we draft dareus #3. take peterson/amakamura/miller/quinn/gabbert in the 1st then take taylor in the 2nd. sucks that this game may have turned him into a 1st round pick.

What do you think about Locker? I value your opinion more than most draft guys

I think the ribs are still bothering him. He's sailing his passes even more than he was, and it was a problem before. He has footwork problems that could be fixed. He's a risk that the Bills can't afford to take. They need to take sure things in this draft.

I think the surest thing is to take defensive line, RT and tight ends until RD#4, then see who's left.

By the way, I got static when I said the South was going to win. Everyone was saying that the North had the O-Line. 24-10!

Edited by Astrobot

South should never have been the underdog at home.

I'm sure Chan was in his players' ears all week using it as motivation. Man, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in his pre-game speech. South came out and whupped some butt in the first half!