Youse guys is welcome aboard

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets see, now im forced to choose between a bunch of loudmouthed nyc (i love nyc, just not the ...) douchebags with an undeserved sense of accomplishment vs the biggest arsehole dumb jock richardhead who forces his richard down drunk coeds throats while his hired goons keep anybody from coming to her aid while he essentially rapes them

hmmm

chalk a very rare one up for the douchebags

... and in hopefully what will be a once in a lifetime event, two weeks in a row!

ooh i feel queasy all of a sudden

You can take your olive branch and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. There's only one New York football team and as far as I'm concerned.. !@#$ the Jets.

On another note, how can you run a business when you clearly can't spell worth a damn?

I hope the Steelers blow out the Jets and run the score up as much as possible. All we need is fat ass feet loving Rex to listen to for 2 more weeks.

Again, !@#$ the Jets and their dumbass bandwagon fans :thumbsup:

I was friendly on the up and up because I was happy for the Jets then another internet tough guy pops up outta nowhere and grows some internet muscles. I should have known.

As for my olive branch; I think maybe I'll need to trade it in for a tree branch, take it to Louisville, have them make me a slugger and then see how a few people like to mouth off. My guess is it will be quiet time, not Spiller time.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

I'm with you, man. I'm a native Rochesterian who's lived in the Boston area for 20 years, and I'm going to have fun this week wearing my Bills cap with pride and smirking at everyone in Pats gear.

Dude I think the only thing that would make a Pat's fan happy is seeing you in a Bills cap and knowing that they're not you.

derpderpderpderp.

Welcome back, I didn't see you around here the last time the Pats played the Jets, have fun in the Super Bowl! I hope you get time off from your business, but I know hair gel does not sell itself!

Back to reality: I know this guy is a hoax, a joke, but he does represent many Jets fans and sadly many Bills fans and every other team!

Hey Jimmy, can you do me a solid? I knows somebody that needs a little "talkin to" if you know what I mean. I assume you know how to make someone...I mean something disappear on one of the garbage routes you own, I mean manage....MINGA!!!!

Hey Jimmy, can you do me a solid? I knows somebody that needs a little "talkin to" if you know what I mean. I assume you know how to make someone...I mean something disappear on one of the garbage routes you own, I mean manage....MINGA!!!!

You don't see any more Celtic Soulja's around here no more do you?

I was friendly on the up and up because I was happy for the Jets then another internet tough guy pops up outta nowhere and grows some internet muscles. I should have known.

As for my olive branch; I think maybe I'll need to trade it in for a tree branch, take it to Louisville, have them make me a slugger and then see how a few people like to mouth off. My guess is it will be quiet time, not Spiller time.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

A slugger huh? That explains the shape of that mellon on your neck.

Oh, Jimmy is real. My cousin did time in the joint with him and says Jimmy still pees the bed. :unsure:

and puts out too!

Guess I don't share your sense of humor. Some of the posts are funny, but not from this guy. The responses are what's funny. I just find it interesting that people could actually give this guy the time of day. To each his own I guess.

and what prey tell, are you doing?

I can't help but notice that Bart Scott isn't running his mouth about the Steelers? You want to know why? Cause if he does Harrison might just !@#$ing kill Sanchez.

You only trash talk guys you're not afraid of. I think the Jests know if they talk smack to the Steelers they might just get a beat down as a response.

I noticed some computer type changed the name of this thread. I think I also read that Wormboy is a moderator. Very very funny until you remember the old quit pro quo. Which is don't put words in my mouth unless you want a fist in your mouth.

Got it Wormboy?

I noticed some computer type changed the name of this thread. I think I also read that Wormboy is a moderator. Very very funny until you remember the old quit pro quo. Which is don't put words in my mouth unless you want a fist in your mouth.

Got it Wormboy?

:huh: Ohhhhh scary!!!!!!!

Got it Wormboy?

Now, now.. Jimmy the Fist. All in good fun. Many of us enjoy your ..um.. 'drive-bys', including the banter you create. Understanding you're visiting from another AFCE team, you'll be subject to some less than friendly comments. Just as we would be if we troll J-E-T-S sites.

Again, congrats and best wishes for an SB birth. I'm old enough to vividly remember the last one -nd I'm pretty damn old!

Got it Wormboy?

Don't put words in your mouth? You need all the help you can get brother.