I have figured out what Rex Ryan is doing

Rex Ryan shoots his mouth off and purposely makes news in order to take the media pressure off his young QB and players. He manipulates the media to make the story about him and not Sanchez vs. Manning or Sanchez v. Brady. I think this is a smart move.

I think that's what he tried to do at the beginning of the week but then you had Cromartie and those guys running their mouths.

Rex Ryan shoots his mouth off and purposely makes news in order to take the media pressure off his young QB and players. He manipulates the media to make the story about him and not Sanchez vs. Manning or Sanchez v. Brady. I think this is a smart move.

I think the Pats are falling right into Rex Ryan's trap for sure what do you think of that fake punt? was that height of arrogance.

Edited by shadowcat10

Or maybe he is just a loud mouth dick? Simple as that lol. Honestly the media would never say it is Sanchez Vs Brady because Sanchez is freakin terrible and if the games were decided by QB play the Jets would be 2-12 this year ahahahaa.

Or maybe he is just a loud mouth dick? Simple as that lol. Honestly the media would never say it is Sanchez Vs Brady because Sanchez is freakin terrible and if the games were decided by QB play the Jets would be 2-12 this year ahahahaa.

Well that's TD pass number 3 for Sanchez...maybe he doesn't suck as much as bills fans wish he sucked

LOL, gee thanks nice to have my worshipers out there. Seriously come on now, I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with that. My mom was right, I is smart and my wife now thinks she married a catch. Life is good!

There's always those ones who don't know how to not say anything when they've got nothing nice to say. Way to keep your sense of humor!! :thumbsup:

Edited by machinegun12

lmao you didn't figure anything out, there was an article about this on yahoo a week ago.

It is possible for people to reach the same conclusion about a subject without having read the same yahoo article. It's like when I watch an NFL game and comment about what just happened and the commentators repeat what I've said. I don't start screaming that they're stealing my ideas.

It is possible for people to reach the same conclusion about a subject without having read the same yahoo article. It's like when I watch an NFL game and comment about what just happened and the commentators repeat what I've said. I don't start screaming that they're stealing my ideas.

Well you should!

Plus changing his Defensive strategy from Blitzing 24/7 to playing tight coverage and calling off the dogs shows he really is a good coach.

I'm wondering what they will do for an encore now for next week? I do think it may be hard for them to to get up again?? Did they give their all for this game and won't have anything less? I'm sure if they lose, that will be blamed.

He's going to say that this week it's personal!

I'm wondering what they will do for an encore now for next week? I do think it may be hard for them to to get up again?? Did they give their all for this game and won't have anything less? I'm sure if they lose, that will be blamed.

Maybe something along the lines of..."We've already beat those chumps in their house a few weeks back, how hard can it be to do it again?" That would certainly take the pressure off of Sanchez this week. :lol: