oregon duck's unis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the uniform and helmets the Ducks are wearing look awful. Why can't Oregon just pick one uniform set and stay with it?

Because the have created an insane niche in recruiting. Kids come to play at UO just for the "sexiness" of the uniforms. Oh, and they sell that much more merchandise.

I loved the Unis...the carbon fiber concept work on the helmets, numbers, logos, etc make them look strong and the neon gives an elimate of speed...what a great combo. Nike hooked them up (Nike headquarters is in Oregon, so everything there is Nike if you didnt know). Best helmets I had scene as well.

Located just up the street from where I live. Beautiful campus and they have this walking/running path that surrounds the campus for their employees and the public to use. It's a nice quiet walk with neat views of the campus. :thumbsup:

As for the Unis? I wonder if Phil Knight has ADD. :unsure:

Located just up the street from where I live. Beautiful campus and they have this walking/running path that surrounds the campus for their employees and the public to use. It's a nice quiet walk with neat views of the campus. :thumbsup:

As for the Unis? I wonder if Phil Knight has ADD. :unsure:

My parents live in Tigard and I have been to the head quarters, its crazy. That path is awesome too. I never take my golf clubs with me to Oregon (I live in CA) because when I go play there all the rental clubs at every golf course are all top of the line Nike Clubs. I liked them so much I switched from Pings to Nikes last year.

Oregon's facilities are top of the line. Phil Knight gives them whatever they want, whenever they want. Legarrette Blount wasn't even recruited by Oregon. He saw their uniforms and called Coach Bellotti and said something like "Hey coach I really like your uni's, do you need a RB?"

Edited by cantankerous

My parents live in Tigard and I have been to the head quarters, its crazy. That path is awesome too. I never take my golf clubs with me to Oregon (I live in CA) because when I go play there all the rental clubs at every golf course are all top of the line Nike Clubs. I liked them so much I switched from Pings to Nikes last year.

Nice! Where do you play golf? Pumpkin Ridge? One of these days I'd like to learn to play. Been on my list. :thumbsup:

Best unis I have ever seen. Wouldn't mind the bills following the same pattern. Maybe they could win like the ducks then too.

I hope you're being sarcastic. :unsure:

Oregon's uni's may just be worse than the Cinncy Bengals which I did not think was possible. :sick:

the helmets are going to make you go blind if you stare at them too long.

and yes, that creep phil knight has his slimy tentacles all throughout the u of o athletic department. which is a great reason to hate them. that and those ridiculous c;own suits they where. the only thing missing is the rubber noses and floppy shoes.

:lol:

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Nice! Where do you play golf? Pumpkin Ridge? One of these days I'd like to learn to play. Been on my list. :thumbsup:

Pumpkin Ridge is by far one of my favorite courses to play. My step dad and I usually play there when I visit. :thumbsup:

Its were Tiger won all his amatuer titles

ugh...the floor the football unis...it's all ugly and stupid. well said JinVA: yes, we see you.

for what it's worth, their distance running program is like the new york yankees of college xc....and they are duly and righteously rooted against by all fair-minded fans of college running.

they're nothing more than the university of nike at eugene.