Kyle Williams - pro bowler!

No link, but it's on Buffalo's FB page.

Go Kyle!

:thumbsup: Double teamed throughout the season ... proved that he can play NT in the 3-4 even though the board's experts had him as a DE and some even hinted that he had no value before this past season.

Kyle plays the way the entire D should play ... too bad his attack methodology is not rubbing off on his peers.

:thumbsup: Double teamed throughout the season ... proved that he can play NT in the 3-4 even though the board's experts had him as a DE and some even hinted that he had no value before this past season.

Kyle plays the way the entire D should play ... too bad his attack methodology is not rubbing off on his peers.

But I thought it was all Williams' fault that we sucked against the run. That's what the TSW experts keep telling me anyway. I don't think they've watched our DEs and LBs all year. Especially our LBs. NONE of them would start on another NFL team at this time. KW, on the other hand, would be welcomed by any team in the league.

Well done, Kyle!

GO BILLS!!!

I love Kyle Williams and his all out effort, but he is not, in my opinion, a great NT in a 3-4 -- he is a great DT in a 4-3. A NT is suupposed to be a space eater that takes up 2 or even better 3 blockers and allows others on the team to make the plays. Williams slips blocks very well and when he slips them in the right direction he makes a play, but when he slips them in the wrong direction he doesn't make the play and neither can his teammates because the blockers a free to get them. This is one of the reasons we were 32nd in run defense.

I just read that our Kyle was in! As Richard Seymour's back up. Thats fine by me.

Just wanted to congratulate The Man here on our forum. He has done a hell of a job for us this year and is inspirational for some.

So I want to say "Thanks Kyle, and Congrats on a great year for us!" Looking forward to watching him kick some more Tail next year!

Way to go Kyle!! :thumbsup:

I think that leaves only Cinci as a team w/o a player in the Pro Bowl.

I pondered that thought yesterday. Should losing teams have at least 1 representative in the Pro Bowl? Just because a team has a bad record does not mean that they don't have pro bowl worthy players.

This is not meant as a refutation of your post, but Williams did say that his success recently has a lot to do with having Stroud next to him. Which makes me wonder just how much Schobel's presence would have improved the D.