May 21,2011

Albany,n.y.

Well another group is now claiming they know when the world is ending-May 21,2011.

The guy making the prediction is 89, so if he dies that day, does that mean he was right, in his own way?

I just hope they get to run the Preakness that day before it all ends. Considering the fact he's on the west coast, with the time difference, I think my odds are pretty good they'll run the race. Odds are pretty good there will be another Preakness in 2012 too, although the Mayans are saying no to Preakness 2013.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885541/ns/us_news-life/

Edited by Albany,n.y.

I've always figured the world would end with the Bills leading the Cowboys 38-3 with 30 seconds left to go in the Superbowl.

:lol:

Well that's cutting it a little bit close, isn't it? I mean, just from a sales point of view, I mean your book is just coming out, you're not gonna see any paperback sales for at least a year. It'll be at least another year before you know whether you've got that mini-series or movie of the week kind of possibilities.

Well another group is now claiming they know when the world is ending-May 21,2011.

The guy making the prediction is 89, so if he dies that day, does that mean he was right, in his own way?

I just hope they get to run the Preakness that day before it all ends. Considering the fact he's on the west coast, with the time difference, I think my odds are pretty good they'll run the race. Odds are pretty good there will be another Preakness in 2012 too, although the Mayans are saying no to Preakness 2013.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885541/ns/us_news-life/

I guess this means my 35th wedding anniversary on May 22 is cancelled.

Funny thing is, I would still be on the edge of my seat at that point.

Me TOO!!!

This is good news for Bills fans - we'll be all giddy about the players we got in the draft a month prior, expounding about what a huge difference our first and second rould selections will be and how much of a steal our later ronders are (our 7th is going to be a huge diamond in the rough). We won't actually live to see our early rounders bust and our later rounders lead us to yet another sub .500 season - everybody wins.......

Well that's cutting it a little bit close, isn't it? I mean, just from a sales point of view, I mean your book is just coming out, you're not gonna see any paperback sales for at least a year. It'll be at least another year before you know whether you've got that mini-series or movie of the week kind of possibilities.

:thumbsup:

This is not just some money-making scheme! Alright! I have a strong psychic belief that the world will end on New Year's Eve.