American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right choice. Next is Jacob.

Casey's grittier version of that song was a better take than Maroon 5's. He's the only guy this season with instrumental chops--kind of sad as there were a few last year (ironically, wasn't last year's guitar guy named Casey too?). The girls were solid. Durbin was great though I wonder why he gets so much help with the choreography that others seem not to. Scotty is the same every week but is going to be the easiest person to sell. The US will eat up that country voice once he starts making records.

im not too sure about this anymore.... weeks 1-4 i thought the same like you. after week 4, his weirdness started bothering me. i really dont think he has that much talent. he cant dance. he cant sing super low or super high notes. and on top of it, hes not singing modern country...

this is the first time i even considered going to an american idol concert. but because of him. i pass.

PS. all the above stated from a guy (me), who freaking likes country music. lol

Finally, the Stefano experiment is over! I never hated the guy, just never saw him as elite talent on this show.

he was very likeable. the song he finished with yesterday, lately. very progressive. that kind of fast paced club music is growing rapidly.

he was my number 2.

so its now

haley #1

Lauren #2

Casey #3

for me anyway

Casey was really starting to entertain me...I don't know what America is thinking this year...Hailey or Jacob should have gone home this week.

And FINALLY Scotty hits the bottom 3...I was so hoping it would be a Pia ptII and that monotone wanna-be-country-crooner would get the boot. Oh well....maybe next week.

Casey was really starting to entertain me...I don't know what America is thinking this year...Hailey or Jacob should have gone home this week.

And FINALLY Scotty hits the bottom 3...I was so hoping it would be a Pia ptII and that monotone wanna-be-country-crooner would get the boot. Oh well....maybe next week.

about his growl... i see nothing wrong with it. that's his signature. jimmy something said it wasnt a dog contest or something. rude dik!

just like i see nothing wrong with a sexy growl ala haley.

scotty is worse to me that sanjaya was a few years back.

scotty sucks america. country music doesnt. just scotty. he is so so so boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he was my son, i would give ass away.

I dunno, I have a feeling Scotty will be around for a while. He has too many teenager girls voting for him. It's all in the way he hold his mike at an angle and the "look" he gives them as he sings. :lol:

I didn't watch it much because of the draft, but I read somewhere that this week there was no bottom 3 and the safe people were selected at random. So if this is true there's a good chance Scotty was not in the bottom 3 and the only one we know who was is Casey.

I didn't watch it much because of the draft, but I read somewhere that this week there was no bottom 3 and the safe people were selected at random. So if this is true there's a good chance Scotty was not in the bottom 3 and the only one we know who was is Casey.

Seriously? That figures....lol

Seriously? That figures....lol

Seacrest told Scotty last night he's never been in the bottom 2. I don't know what that means about last week, but on the dial idol predictions based on busy signal monitoring Scotty has been way ahead the last few weeks.

bye gaycob.

haley again!!!!! song of the night. way to go haley. and boy is she sexxxxxxxxxy as hell.

durbin. very special dude.

lauren. what the hell? all the judges keep telling you to grow confidence. that you are great. (which i agree. ur great) but why whimp out on the biggest note of unchained melody????? (which is not mariah carey hard anyway) i still like her a lot. but this is a singing competition. dont get scared off of a note. or dont pick a song you cant sing.

scotty. he's gonna probably win it all. i just dont get it. his 1st song he was all over the place. performed it ok. but damn, hes no lady gaga or rolling stone. judges please stop hyping this guy like hes the next michael jackson. he's not! his second song. willie nelson's you were always on my mind. that song needs to be done by a 30-60 yr old. a funny looking george bush look alike??? it didnt fit. FOR ME. BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

speaking of winning it all: i want haley to win. however if durbin wins, that will be fair. its starting to look like last year when crystal bowersox completely destroyed lee, but lee won... durbin or haley will destroy scotty in the finale. but scotty will win. LAME

Seacrest told Scotty last night he's never been in the bottom 2. I don't know what that means about last week, but on the dial idol predictions based on busy signal monitoring Scotty has been way ahead the last few weeks.

That just boggles my mind...I don't get it.

I can only hope that someone else gets the Jacob vote (or whoever else gets kicked out next) and can overtake Scotty. I don't get why this kid is so popular... :wallbash:

bye gaycob.

haley again!!!!! song of the night. way to go haley. and boy is she sexxxxxxxxxy as hell.

durbin. very special dude.

lauren. what the hell? all the judges keep telling you to grow confidence. that you are great. (which i agree. ur great) but why whimp out on the biggest note of unchained melody????? (which is not mariah carey hard anyway) i still like her a lot. but this is a singing competition. dont get scared off of a note. or dont pick a song you cant sing.

scotty. he's gonna probably win it all. i just dont get it. his 1st song he was all over the place. performed it ok. but damn, hes no lady gaga or rolling stone. judges please stop hyping this guy like hes the next michael jackson. he's not! his second song. willie nelson's you were always on my mind. that song needs to be done by a 30-60 yr old. a funny looking george bush look alike??? it didnt fit. FOR ME. BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

speaking of winning it all: i want haley to win. however if durbin wins, that will be fair. its starting to look like last year when crystal bowersox completely destroyed lee, but lee won... durbin or haley will destroy scotty in the finale. but scotty will win. LAME

I really look forward to Durbin each week...this kid has a bright future, and that's great cause he seems like a really good dude.

I'd much rather see Haley win than Scotty, that's for sure. And I agree about Lauren...she was SO damn confident back in the audition rounds...now she comes out each week like shes petrified. She needs to fix this QUICK, cause she's talented enough to win.

Paula back with Simon judging on X-Factor

Well, I don't know how good this will end up being, but I am sure going to check it out. LA Reid sounds like he will be mean!

Tough-talking Reid promised to be 'brutally honest, Abdul said it was 'such a pleasure to be here' while Cole was 'absolutely thrilled'.True to form, Cowell drew laughs and gasps from the auditorium with his withering put downs - Mr Nasty was on form.

'Your outfit looks like it's from a dressing up box,' he told one group of young teens. 'Did your mother pick your outfits?'

'You're the type of person who should be singing at home,' he told another act.

:worthy:

:censored: the kinder gentler Idol, I want to see hopeful talent get crushed! :pirate: Sounds like old-school AI! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, Paula looks damn good!

Paula back with Simon judging on X-Factor

Well, I don't know how good this will end up being, but I am sure going to check it out. LA Reid sounds like he will be mean!

:worthy:

:censored: the kinder gentler Idol, I want to see hopeful talent get crushed! :pirate: Sounds like old-school AI! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, Paula looks damn good!

It will be good to see Simon in this element. There was apparently a LOT of behind the scenes crap going down during Idol season 8 and 9, so with that out of the way and with Simon in charge, it should be fun to see him get back to form :thumbsup:

So anyway, I'm not really a fan of Lady Gaga's music, but she seems like a really cool chick....almost like the anti-Madonna. She worked wonders with Haley and Lauren last night. Lauren has been singing well this entire competition, but what's been missing is the performance and the confidence that she displayed back in the audition rounds. Gaga really seemed to connect with her, and as a result we had Lauren's most animated performance of the season last night. On top of that, Haley blew me away with I, Who Have Nothing. Scotty annoyed me, as usual, and James rocked it out...as usual.

Should be a very interesting vote tonight!

Does Gaga purposely try to make herself look fugly?!? because she looked awful last night, imo. She's talented for sure though. I thought her interaction w/ Scotty was funny.

lol, she looked like a racoon that was run over by a semi