American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have loved Scotty all along (sorry aj!) but there is no way he should still be there and James is out. Just no way. I think James was the best left in the competition.

Just saw that tourette's boy finally got booted. That was 10 eliminations too late, because he has no talent aside from trying to scream like Adam Lambert. Good to see him go. I dont see how or why idol forces assclowns like him and that ugly girl from last season through so far.

Just saw that tourette's boy finally got booted. That was 10 eliminations too late, because he has no talent aside from trying to scream like Adam Lambert. Good to see him go. I dont see how or why idol forces assclowns like him and that ugly girl from last season through so far.

lmao...c'mon dude, that guy TOTALLY changed his style. If you go back in this thread, I felt exactly as you did at first. I hated all the Lambert screeching, and I was afraid this was Lambert pt II. But the kid has really grown vocally and learned to be much more balanced with his singing. You really prefer someone like Scotty over this guy??

I have loved Scotty all along (sorry aj!) but there is no way he should still be there and James is out. Just no way. I think James was the best left in the competition.

I know Scotty has a huge following, I just don't understand it lol. Is it more that you like HIM, or that you like his singing? To me, it just seems like he's got a nice tone to his voice, but no range at all. I felt like he sang the same song every week lol.

I'm with you on the James thing, though...I honestly thought he'd be there to battle it out in the finals. I have a lot of respect for that dude. He's still young, but he seems to be someone who really loves his family and who isn't allowing his early success to go to his head. I feel pretty good that he'll have a career in music ahead of him :thumbsup:

Haley is my fave. I'm surprised James got eliminated. I would have eliminated Lauren. Hate country music, but Scotty has a real gift. I like that kid.

It's funny, cause I was watching Idol with a friend of mine, and when they announced that Haley was singing "I, Who Have Nothing", I paused the DVR, went over to youtube, and found Jordin Sparks version from a few years ago. I had never heard that song prior to when Jordin sang it, but I haven't forgotten it since. Anyway, I told my friend, "I bet you twenty bucks Haley doesn't sound anywhere near as good as THIS", and then I played the Jordin performance. Well, we watched the promo with Gaga, and within about thirty seconds into the song, I knew that Haley was having a "moment", as they say. She killed it, and it was every bit as good as Jordin's version, IMO.

I have not posted in awhile about Idol, mostly because my favorite contestant, Casey, got booted. By the time Idol got to it's top 13, I had envisioned that the last 3 contestants would be Casey, James & Pia. Wow, was I way off on that.

I have to give Haley a lot of credit this week was her best one yet. I thought she was not that special from the beginning, and would only last about 3 or 4 weeks, but she has proven me wrong and I am glad to see her still here.

Lauren does have talent, but she still seems to be nervous when she sings.

I've always liked Scotty, but I thought he wouldn't go any further than the final 6 or 5.

I have no idea who is going to win. Can Haley pull off the upset? Nobody can honestly say that she was a front runner when this show started. Lauren has had a lot of help from the show since she was an early spotlight, and even though some on here do not care for Scotty, I believe he has the talent to win it all.

I wish that people like Pia, Casey, & Paul would have lasted longer than they did, but you can't get what you want all the time.

Edited by Mark Vader

I have not posted in awhile about Idol, mostly because my favorite contestant, Casey, got booted. By the time Idol got to it's top 13, I had envisioned that the last 3 contestants would be Casey, James & Pia. Wow, was I way off on that.

I have to give Haley a lot of credit this week was her best one yet. I thought she was not that special from the beginning, and would only last about 3 or 4 weeks, but she has proven me wrong and I am glad to see her still here.

I've always liked Scotty, but I thought he wouldn't go any further than the final 6 or 5.

I have no idea who is going to win. Can Haley pull off the upset? Nobody can honestly say that she was a front runner when this show started. Lauren has had a lot of help from the show since she was an early spotlight, and even though some on here do not care for Scotty, I believe he has the talent to win it all.

I wish that people like Pia, Casey, & Paul would have lasted longer than they did, but you can't get what you want all the time.

Your top three of Casey, James, and Pia would have been awesome. I never would have picked this actual final 3 in a million years.

lmao...c'mon dude, that guy TOTALLY changed his style. If you go back in this thread, I felt exactly as you did at first. I hated all the Lambert screeching, and I was afraid this was Lambert pt II. But the kid has really grown vocally and learned to be much more balanced with his singing. You really prefer someone like Scotty over this guy??

I know Scotty has a huge following, I just don't understand it lol. Is it more that you like HIM, or that you like his singing? To me, it just seems like he's got a nice tone to his voice, but no range at all. I felt like he sang the same song every week lol.

I'm with you on the James thing, though...I honestly thought he'd be there to battle it out in the finals. I have a lot of respect for that dude. He's still young, but he seems to be someone who really loves his family and who isn't allowing his early success to go to his head. I feel pretty good that he'll have a career in music ahead of him :thumbsup:

It's funny, cause I was watching Idol with a friend of mine, and when they announced that Haley was singing "I, Who Have Nothing", I paused the DVR, went over to youtube, and found Jordin Sparks version from a few years ago. I had never heard that song prior to when Jordin sang it, but I haven't forgotten it since. Anyway, I told my friend, "I bet you twenty bucks Haley doesn't sound anywhere near as good as THIS", and then I played the Jordin performance. Well, we watched the promo with Gaga, and within about thirty seconds into the song, I knew that Haley was having a "moment", as they say. She killed it, and it was every bit as good as Jordin's version, IMO.

Oh, so that's the reason you no longer converse with me during Idol. :(

Haley is my fave. I'm surprised James got eliminated. I would have eliminated Lauren. Hate country music, but Scotty has a real gift. I like that kid.

haley has been my fave since like week 3.

what i cant understand is why they blasted her so much on the mj song WHICH WAS NOT THAT BAD ANYWAY.

his 2nd performance..... this was a joke!

he looked like a dumb ass fool. actually hes too bizarre for me.

and now i even think he's another brokeback mountain. his hand was down like all my ladies...

on a side note: country strong is a great movie. best part of the movie. scotty not being in it!

haley has the most unique voice from the remaining 3.

lauren; man she was fierce on her 2nd performance. she looked like trouble. she didnt look like a scary mouse.

my wish list

haley #1

Lauren #2

george bush jr #3

I can't believe Haley made it over James... :doh:

i can. he started crying too much.

haley shows poise despite all the negative criticism. and she is banging!!!

Oh, so that's the reason you no longer converse with me during Idol. :(

Not at all! I just usually don't have my phone with me and I don't often watch it during its run time....I watch on the dvr.

haley has been my fave since like week 3.

what i cant understand is why they blasted her so much on the mj song WHICH WAS NOT THAT BAD ANYWAY.

his 2nd performance..... this was a joke!

he looked like a dumb ass fool. actually hes too bizarre for me.

and now i even think he's another brokeback mountain. his hand was down like all my ladies...

on a side note: country strong is a great movie. best part of the movie. scotty not being in it!

haley has the most unique voice from the remaining 3.

lauren; man she was fierce on her 2nd performance. she looked like trouble. she didnt look like a scary mouse.

my wish list

haley #1

Lauren #2

george bush jr #3

i can. he started crying too much.

haley shows poise despite all the negative criticism. and she is banging!!!

Banging who?? :unsure::lol:

I rooting for my boy, Scottie! :wub:

What?? lol He's a cute little nerd cowboy. :blush:

I'm starting to think he's actually going to win, I just don't get it lol

I'm starting to think he's actually going to win, I just don't get it lol

Yes, he might after how well he did tonight! :thumbsup:

I was thinking Haley might go home this week but she really came through tonight!

Jesus plus country music locks in a lot of votes for him. It's exactly why a rocker can't win.

I still can't believe James didn't even make the top 3. I really thought the final three would be James, Lauren, and Pia. At the beginning of the season, I never had Scotty and Haley on the radar at all.

I'm really looking forward to Simon's X-Factor later this year. I like the fact that it's open to talent of all ages and they encourage group acts to audition. Rumor has it that Simon plans to get back to his "no holds barred" critique of the performers, which I'm really looking forward to seeing again. As for Idol, though, if Lauren doesn't make the finals, I don't even know if I'm going to watch lol. Haley has had a few moments here and there, but I just don't have much interest in her or Scotty.

I still can't believe James didn't even make the top 3. I really thought the final three would be James, Lauren, and Pia. At the beginning of the season, I never had Scotty and Haley on the radar at all.

I'm really looking forward to Simon's X-Factor later this year. I like the fact that it's open to talent of all ages and they encourage group acts to audition. Rumor has it that Simon plans to get back to his "no holds barred" critique of the performers, which I'm really looking forward to seeing again. As for Idol, though, if Lauren doesn't make the finals, I don't even know if I'm going to watch lol. Haley has had a few moments here and there, but I just don't have much interest in her or Scotty.

I have zero interest in Lauryn. She's still riding the auditions.

Yes, he might after how well he did tonight! :thumbsup:

I was thinking Haley might go home this week but she really came through tonight!

i saw it kind of different. quick comparison

scotty did "are you gonna kiss me or not" his version 5 out of 10. original artist 10 out of 10

lauren did the "if i die young" song. her version 8 out of 10. original artist 10 out of 10

I DO LISTEN TO COUNTRY. I CAN JUDGE THEM. plus its just opinions right.

his other two songs were good. yuck. i hate to admit it. for the FIRST time i kinda saw what people are thinking when it comes to him.

lauren actually has a big big voice. he may win. but she will swallow him whole. she's going to make gwbush look like an ant. cant wait.

girl power!!!!!

What?? lol He's a cute little nerd cowboy. :blush:

if you like gay george bush or mad magazine look alikes.

lol

he's way way too awkward.

haley was the true diva.

she got standing o's 3 weeks in a row.

scotty zero

lauren zero

I have zero interest in Lauryn. She's still riding the auditions.

now that haley is out. i have 100% interest in lauren.

im going to see kylie minogue tonight. yeahhhhhhh boy!!!!!!