American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

Give him a break. He was sick. *LOL*

oh okay, okay.... :nana:

Haley's 20, not 15. I called her that because thats what she looks like. She looks like the type of girl you target at the bar because you can take her home, she'll do anything you want, and you never even think of calling her back. Still, she's not as bad as Naima. I can't stand her. I felt like i got crabs from simply watching her sing.

Pia is where it's at.

Dang, is she really 20?? In that case, I'd hit it :w00t:

Pia is super hot, I agree...seems like a bit too much of a high maintenance diva, but definitely a hottie.

You don't like my girl Naima??? :P

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haley's 20, not 15. I called her that because thats what she looks like. She looks like the type of girl you target at the bar because you can take her home, she'll do anything you want, and you never even think of calling her back. Still, she's not as bad as Naima. I can't stand her. I felt like i got crabs from simply watching her sing.

Pia is where it's at.

that's not fair ramius. if that's the case every single woman in the world that shows a little leg is a skank. and that simply aint the truth.

as far as haley, i think you're wrong. she actually looks like the hard to get type. not the easy go with anybody type.

naima is very like rhiana. do you like rhiana? because they are alot alike. i respect that you cant stand her. but she is really trying her hardest. she's "bringing it" i think because she is demonstrating how much she wants to stay in the competiton AND her background (cleaning toilets...sad life) is why people are voting for her.

that's not fair ramius. if that's the case every single woman in the world that shows a little leg is a skank. and that simply aint the truth.

as far as haley, i think you're wrong. she actually looks like the hard to get type. not the easy go with anybody type.

naima is very like rhiana. do you like rhiana? because they are alot alike. i respect that you cant stand her. but she is really trying her hardest. she's "bringing it" i think because she is demonstrating how much she wants to stay in the competiton AND her background (cleaning toilets...sad life) is why people are voting for her.

That could why. I can't stand Rihana either.

Okay, that was much, much better...

This was a really good show and a few of these folks could really end up being successful in music. My favorite of the night was easily James. This kid is turning into a great singer right before our eyes. He's growing and maturing more from the involvement of these professional producers than anyone else in the group. They have already taught him to reign things in and control his voice, and it's paid off big time. Nice job.

Pia may be the most talented in the bunch, but I agree with J-Lo that she needs to work on her presence. But wow, she can really belt it out and I really enjoy ballad-type music where the vocals are center stage. She has a very nice timbre in her voice and I could listen to it a lot longer than 2.5 min, for sure.

Casey is sort of falling off my radar...I'm starting to think he's more of a gimmick than he is a talented singer.

Lauren did really well, but I don't know how much she's connecting with the audience. She's fallen from grace a bit, but still entertaining and talented.

Paul I thought did better with the guitar...he didn't come off as "special" and he did a good job with the track.

Naima really brought it...I enjoyed everything about her performance.

Thia was okay, but forgettable.

Stefano did okay, but again, forgettable.

Haley sounded better than people realize, I think. The background vocals and music was a bit loud compared to her vocals, but if you really listen she did damn good.

Jacob did well too, although I wasn't really all that into it. I still like the kid, though.

All-in-all, SOOOO much better than that crap fest last week. No idea what the problem was, but they are back on track. I thought it was funny how Gordon Ramsay threw Stefano's mom's food under the bus...lmao. I think he thought it was Stefano who made it, cause he said "it's a good thing he can sing". If he knew it was the mom's, Ramsay would have thought better lol.

Pia may be the most talented in the bunch, but I agree with J-Lo that she needs to work on her presence. But wow, she can really belt it out and I really enjoy ballad-type music where the vocals are center stage. She has a very nice timbre in her voice and I could listen to it a lot longer than 2.5 min, for sure.

Lauren did really well, but I don't know how much she's connecting with the audience. She's fallen from grace a bit, but still entertaining and talented.

Paul I thought did better with the guitar...he didn't come off as "special" and he did a good job with the track.

I wasn't terribly impressed with anyone besides the above 3. Tourette's boy can go ASAP. He's terrible. Followed closely by the thia glomia or whatever her name is, DUI boy, and the GBG (gay black guy). I'm nto a fan at all of naima or haley, but at least they can sing.

Pia is great, and has the most talent of anyone, but she's gotta actually try to entertain and perform. Wear something besides black and white and sing something besides a ballad. The girl is stunning, but she's gotten boring. (And for the record, i wouldn't make it 2.5 minutes with her :blush: ).

I wasn't terribly impressed with anyone besides the above 3. Tourette's boy can go ASAP. He's terrible. Followed closely by the thia glomia or whatever her name is, DUI boy, and the GBG (gay black guy). I'm nto a fan at all of naima or haley, but at least they can sing.

Pia is great, and has the most talent of anyone, but she's gotta actually try to entertain and perform. Wear something besides black and white and sing something besides a ballad. The girl is stunning, but she's gotten boring. (And for the record, i wouldn't make it 2.5 minutes with her :blush: ).

Somebody's been a bit more grumpy than usual lately... 0:)

Okay, that was much, much better...

This was a really good show and a few of these folks could really end up being successful in music. My favorite of the night was easily James. This kid is turning into a great singer right before our eyes. He's growing and maturing more from the involvement of these professional producers than anyone else in the group. They have already taught him to reign things in and control his voice, and it's paid off big time. Nice job.

Casey is sort of falling off my radar...I'm starting to think he's more of a gimmick than he is a talented singer.

Naima really brought it...I enjoyed everything about her performance.

Thia was okay, but forgettable.

Stefano did okay, but again, forgettable.

Haley sounded better than people realize, I think. The background vocals and music was a bit loud compared to her vocals, but if you really listen she did damn good.

Jacob did well too, although I wasn't really all that into it. I still like the kid, though.

All-in-all, SOOOO much better than that crap fest last week. No idea what the problem was, but they are back on track. I thought it was funny how Gordon Ramsay threw Stefano's mom's food under the bus...lmao. I think he thought it was Stefano who made it, cause he said "it's a good thing he can sing". If he knew it was the mom's, Ramsay would have thought better lol.

nice take on last night.

stefano is still my #1. he's young and needs help. but i could see him making some bucks as a pop/dance guy.

haley is still my #2. i love her voice big time. she has pop written all over her. give her some nice beats and decent lyrics, i see her making some bucks too. she also fits the bill of an actress or mtv host of some sort.

jacob. i thought he would shine big time. its motown. he made it a little too gospel for my taste. plus i hate to say it. but i will say it anyway. he was TOO gay last night.

i like lauren and pia a whole lot. they are both pretty and can sing good. pia is a goddess!

naima is crazy. you gotta love her. however i dont think the voting public will give her too many chances.

you are right about casey. at one time he was my favorite! hes dropping points each week. i still like his blues, but he is no performer. has zero dance skills. i give him an A for effort. but is that enough????

thia, i cant stand anymore. of course i dont hate her or anything. but she's not that good. i really dont get it america.

last but least. i was waiting for this all week. motown scotty. i really really tried to give it a chance. listen to the performance and all. however 30 secs into it, i was almost on the floor laughing my ass off from his silly moves. i really am hoping, wishing, and praying for hip hop night and scotty still being there. although the show would go from american idol to LAST COMIC STANDING. lol.

he actually had one of his best performances. his little two step back step was funny. i dont think he was terrible at all.

for the record i would make it 2.5 minutes with her. practice makes perfect. not that i would do it. im too sprung on my wife.

i agree. maybe he need to get L..D.

last but least. i was waiting for this all week. motown scotty. i really really tried to give it a chance. listen to the performance and all. however 30 secs into it, i was almost on the floor laughing my ass off from his silly moves. i really am hoping, wishing, and praying for hip hop night and scotty still being there. although the show would go from american idol to LAST COMIC STANDING. lol.

LOL, totally agree. I don't know if you guys caught some of those facial expressions, but they were classic! The only way I can think of to describe them would be to say it looked as if he were trying to take a dump, his bowels were being a bit stubborn and uncooperative, and he was confused... :lol:

i know. she's a ten. even her funny nose doesnt bother me anymore.

She really is amazing...you guys are right. She looked beautiful last night.

Beautiful. Nice voice. Very boring. I was sooooooooo glad when J-lo said exactly what I was thinking. Girl needs to find a personality....stat.

Yep, I think she has a little bit of the "resting on my laurels because I'm beautiful and talented" thing going on. She's clearly been the center of attention her entire life, so if she feels she's too good to take advice, she may not last as long as she thinks. If she remains humble, or at least OUTWARDLY humble, and she listens to what JLo and others are telling her, she could win the thing.

wow, I've gotten absolutely nothing done at work today...lol

Yeesh!

For a person whose team is in the Sweet 16, you sure seem mad at the world.

Yeesh!

For a person whose team is in the Sweet 16, you sure seem mad at the world.

Nah not grumpy. I just don't see the talent aside from a couple of them. Lots of bar/hotel singers, not many actual superstars. Pia has got the talent, but needs to establish more of a personality and can't just sit back singing ballads.

Scotty will be a good singer, as soon as he heads to Nashville and signs a deal with a record company over there.

I am really excited about FSU. We're playing with house money now. :)