with the 3rd pick in the NFL Draft.....

papazoid

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Luck comes out the Bills should break the bank and try to get him. It's been since '96 since this team had a franchise QB. Long overdue!! I know there are plenty of needs but I say a QB should be numero UNO!

i'm with ya....i would trade anything for him.

If Luck comes out the Bills should break the bank and try to get him. It's been since '96 since this team had a franchise QB. Long overdue!! I know there are plenty of needs but I say a QB should be numero UNO!

Luck has been turned into something he is not. He is a better prospect than Mallet or Newton but not by a significant enough degree to pull a Ricky Williams.

Nick Fairely or Marcell Dareaus will be a great edition to the Bills and will lead to more wins in the short team over a young QB.

your the same guy that selected Whitner over Ngata

Luck has been turned into something he is not. He is a better prospect than Mallet or Newton but not by a significant enough degree to pull a Ricky Williams.

Nick Fairely or Marcell Dareaus will be a great edition to the Bills and will lead to more wins in the short team over a young QB.

Plus he has ONLY playe 2 years of College ball against very suspect opponents. No thank you keep Luck I prefer fixing the damn D

many are saying he his the best QB prospect in years. IF thats true then he is worth making a move for.

To get the number one overall. Swap first rounders with the Panthers throw in Lee evans and next years 3rd. That should be enough...Throw Maybin in too. That is plenty.

That is not even close to plenty. Lee Evans is just about worthless in a trade due to the number of impending free agent WRs this offseason, and next years 3rd would carry the weight of a 4th this year. According to chart they'd have to give up 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2410670

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

To get the number one overall. Swap first rounders with the Panthers throw in Lee evans and next years 3rd. That should be enough...Throw Maybin in too. That is plenty.

I would love to see the expression of the Panthers war-room w/ this proposal. Sorry dude, it will take a lot more than this. Especially when another man's trash is another man's trash...

Oh yeah, Bowers.

Edited by stony

i'm with ya....i would trade anything for him.

Anybody that watched the Bills the past two weeks has to agree with you too. Our QB situation is miserable at best.

I say give them our first round pick, Spiller and Stevie "Stonehands" Johnson.

Here we go again with the QB 1st round talk. Behind this O line with no supporting defense a 1st round QB will be a bust. Period.

ive said it several times, 1st round QBs get teams to super bowls and win them.

this team will never seriously compete for that goal until they have a better QB.

Assuming Luck declares he will go #1. Nick Fairly or Da'Quan Bowers would be the pick. Either one would be someone to build the D around.

I'd offer the #1 and the #2 to Carolina to get Luck. (The price Atlanta traded up to get Vick in 2001, so it could happen).

Edited by Flatlander