What an Absolute Embaressment

box0life

I'll admit I wanted them to lose today, but I wanted to see some improvement from some of the young players. What I say was a bunch of guys with no heart, no talent, and no pride what so ever. This is a starting defense absolutely being manhandled by second and third string players. We need a new defensive coordinator and whole sale changes on this defense. I saw very little talent on the field today on either side of the ball. I watched an offensive line get blown up by scrubs all day.

It makes me sick to my stomach watching Jets players and coaches literally laughing at the Bills today.

Only one player showed up today and that was Jarius Byrd and he made several mistakes today also but at least he made some plays. Too bad he was non-existent the whole rest of the season.

I can't believe these players and coaches get paid for that performance.

I am embarressed once again to be a Bills fan.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a preseason game, nothing to get worked up about.

Nothing to get worked up about!!! I have a lot of Jets fans as friends and I have to listen to their mockery of the Bills all off season. I go to work everyday and I have to perform to the best of my abilities. These players and coaches show up to work and it looks as if they don't even care how they perform. Absolutely brutal.

The scary thing is, I'm already worried that they will screw up the first pick in the draft.

it's not the point if I bought tickets......but to answer that NO I didn't!

however give me something to look forward to next year! We played all of our starters and couldn't beat their backups!!!!! We gave up almost 300 yards rushing!!!

I will say it again....our "starters" couldn't stop backup players.....

to me that's not meaningless that horrific!!!!!!!!

it's not the point if I bought tickets......but to answer that NO I didn't!

however give me something to look forward to next year! We played all of our starters and couldn't beat their backups!!!!! We gave up almost 300 yards rushing!!!

I will say it again....our "starters" couldn't stop backup players.....

to me that's not meaningless that horrific!!!!!!!!

All our starters? Fitz was out. That is a big difference, as we discovered.

fitz was out....who cares!!!! Jets beat the piss out of us with a 2nd and 3rd string QB and with a 3rd string RB and not to mention some of the jets OL didn't play!

what's the excuse when the jets didn't even have revis or cromartie? We played against 2nd rate CB's too...

just too many excuses for this team and tired of it! Just shows our depth on the Bills is clearly not as good as our divisional opponents.

I'll admit I wanted them to lose today, but I wanted to see some improvement from some of the young players. What I say was a bunch of guys with no heart, no talent, and no pride what so ever. This is a starting defense absolutely being manhandled by second and third string players. We need a new defensive coordinator and whole sale changes on this defense. I saw very little talent on the field today on either side of the ball. I watched an offensive line get blown up by scrubs all day.

It makes me sick to my stomach watching Jets players and coaches literally laughing at the Bills today.

Only one player showed up today and that was Jarius Byrd and he made several mistakes today also but at least he made some plays. Too bad he was non-existent the whole rest of the season.

I can't believe these players and coaches get paid for that performance.

I am embarressed once again to be a Bills fan.

Even a 4-12 team started its second string, in a MEANINGLESS game.

THIS gets you all bummed out?

Lighten up, Francis...once you get out of Jr. High, youll gain a bit of perspective.

Whatever progress it looked like, they have been really terrible the last two weeks.

Really, they were no better than last year.

Bad players, bad coaches, bad management.

The gap between us and the Jets and Pats has never been wider.

Youre right...maybe you should shoot yourself because there is no hope.

[That's George Dickel talking, not me]

crap owner....crap team.....makes for a crappy season!!

thanks for jackshit ralph wilson you deadbeat of an owner! 100% deadbeat of an owner!

+1. We will never go anywhere while he remains owner. Say what you want about anything else about this franchise, all the blame falls on him. At least the Sabres are about to have an ownership change.