Edwards to start for Jags this week!!

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garrard isn't playing Sunday

http://www.profootba...ont-play-sunday

Hmmm... Playing in fantasy football, do I start Atlanta's defense (vs the Panthers) or the Texans (against the Jags)....?

Houston's defense was available, so I just put in a claim to stop my opponent from doing the same, just in case (although he has Pittsburgh, so I doubt he would've).

Well Jacksonville will take a look at Trent this week.....I guess most of us think we know how that comes out...but who knows. In any event, I kind of wish Fitz would get a "hang nail" on his throwing hand on Saturday, and we could audition Brohm against the Jet JV's. why not, others will be doing it as reported elsewhere. (check Yahoo link to the Bills)

Trent Bieber fever

Man, I just about sent coffee spewing from my nostil on that one.

Funny! :thumbsup:

What do you want to bet he has a good game and a great training camp.

When he was with us, I respected the advice of the late Bill Walsh and the experience of Marv Levy. I looked to his potential.

But now that he's gone...I couldn't be happier.

Mauron just could not seem to make a decision, and had he remained he would have kept this fiasco going for some time more. I like how Gailey came in, gave Edwards a chance, and then got rid of him and went with Fitz.

The Bills have needed steel-like decision making for over a decade now. If a player is not making the grade, get rid of him and replace him with somebody else.

Of our many flaws this past decade, one of them certainly was hanging onto the wrong players while letter the right ones go (Winfield, Fletcher, Pat Williams, maybe even Jason Peters*).

* The author does not endorse, recommend, or attempt to claim that trading Jason Peters was the incorrect thing to do and is not responsible for any chaos and/ or damages that may ensue pending the release of said statement.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d4bf9f/article/jaguars-qb-garrard-will-miss-season-finale-due-to-finger-surgery?module=HP_headlines

It looks like that trent might be starting this week for the jags. Well i think if he cant pull it off for the jags, I can see them releasing trent edwards. to be honest im kinda looking forward to see how well he does once they play their last game in the season..