Next Game

Trader

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the difference between a win and a loss is what? Three spots?

Yes, the franchise is RIDING on a loss next weekend.

Not saying there's a whole lot of talent in this draft, but last year's meaningless win over the Colts cost us Rolando McClain, we got CJ. Two years ago, a late season win over Denver got us Aaron Maybin, instead of BJ Raji. It can mean a lot, if the Bills only knew how to draft well.

1. patriots

6. colts

3. ravens

4. jets

5. chiefs

2. steelers

I expect the steelers (browns) to win next week, as well as the ravens (Bengals). The loser has to play in the bracket with the Pats.

The Jets will not want to win and have to deal with the chance the Ravens lose to bump them up to the 3rd seed in the Patriots bracket. They will not try to win.

what kinda Bills fan are you if you think loosing to the @#$%ing Jets will make this franchize better? I hope we go in there and rip off a can of Holy zhit and smack some jets around. Who cares about what could happen next year or in 2 years. I want them this year!!! :beer:

Not saying there's a whole lot of talent in this draft, but last year's meaningless win over the Colts cost us Rolando McClain, we got CJ. Two years ago, a late season win over Denver got us Aaron Maybin, instead of BJ Raji. It can mean a lot, if the Bills only knew how to draft well.

With all due respect the win against Denver didn't get us Arron Maybin that was pure stupidity on the Coaching & Scouting staff pure & simple !! If you pick Maybin over Orapko (IMHO) that is just sheer ignorant's nothing more nothing less .

Each year before this last one we had very high quality picks right at our door step that would have immediately changed this club for years to come . I heard an interview with Haloti Nagta & he swore he was going to be a Bill but that was another Jauronian pick we passed on him & got another pick that was not of the caliber of Ngata .

CJ is going to be a good pick i think but the others are just BAD picks start to finish !!!! GO NIX !!!!!!!!!

There where still alot of good players on the Board after Maybin, the problem with the draft is not the order but the selection.

There where still alot of good players on the Board after Maybin, the problem with the draft is not the order but the selection.

Hence my caveat about the Bills knowing how to draft. Some people are delusional in thinking that if the Bills have a high enough pick, they won't f it up. With that said, one slot did cost us Patrick Willis, and we got Lynch.

We just need to quit drafting RB's for one thing in the first round. Has anyone noticed that the best rookie RB went undrafted? CJ is not a full time back, and we will be making excuses for years, if we only had a line. No, he's a situational RB at best. He was a waste of a pick for the return that the Bills will get, but he'll sell jerseys!!!

Don't hold your breath, Loser McLoserson.

With the Jags loss today, The Jets are in. Homefield/bye is out of the question for them, so they have nothing left to play for.

It's quite likely we see the B squad.

Hopefully we will play our C squad. Denver, Cinci and Detroit all won. The Bills could pick second if Denver wins next week.

If trhe Bills finish wiht5 Wins we lose a lot of spots in the draft. Do The Math.

Man that 2nd pick sounds awefully nice

The Bills could have had #2 locked up today, but, wasn't that great how the Bills came back vs. Cincy??? It was such an important win!!! blah..blah...blah....

Actually, I'm pleasantly surprised that the Bills were able to win 4 games and still have a shot at the #2 pick....I hope everything falls in the Bills favor next week(including a loss vs. the Jets).

In case anyone didnt notice, picking 9th forced us to miss out on A QB, some great D players, and OTs - wind up with a crappy small RB.

Id like this draft to require as little of our scouts as possible - it needs to be completely idiot proof.