Fitz

Chris Hodge

Love the grit...but he is turning the ball over too much. He just needs to hold on to the ball and not give it to the Patriots.

Side note, I personally think it is classless for Belicheck to challenge for a fumble when the Pats are up by 28 points. I know it is professional sports, and if you don't like it, then stop them...all that crap. But there is a difference between making plays and winning and beating mercilessly into the ground. It makes me look at the Patriots and just wish awful awful things for them.

Love the grit...but he is turning the ball over too much. He just needs to hold on to the ball and not give it to the Patriots.

Side note, I personally think it is classless for Belicheck to challenge for a fumble when the Pats are up by 28 points. I know it is professional sports, and if you don't like it, then stop them...all that crap. But there is a difference between making plays and winning and beating mercilessly into the ground. It makes me look at the Patriots and just wish awful awful things for them.

If I coached a team like the Patriots - I'd challenge ever fumble, spot of the ball, etc...

This is the best of the best. Show no mercy.

Edited by Frostbelt City

I was sold for a while.

But yeah, this game and his other mediocre to bad performances this year show that, while improved, he's nothing but a backup QB.

But then again, we have backup talent or worse in every starting position.

This team just plain stinks.

Like a broken leg for Brady

He really had to challenge an obvious bad call like that.

You can fault Bellicheat about a great many things. But not that.

I was sold for a while.

But yeah, this game and his other mediocre to bad performances this year show that, while improved, he's nothing but a backup QB.

Backup QB having one of the ten best seasons as a Bills QB and he didn't start the season. With that line. And those WRs.

Fitz is NOT the problem.

He is A problem. Not THE problem. And not even the BIGGEST problem. But A problem nonetheless.

For having one of the best Bills QB seasons ever with undrafted linemen WRs and RB?

Love that the team MVP is a problem worth discussing.

Edited by Peace

I was sold for a while.

But then again, we have backup talent or worse in every starting position.

This team just plain stinks.

so which is it enough talent around him to win or they aren't good enough can't be both-

are we good enough to beat the best team in the NFL ? nope

so which is it enough talent around him to win or they aren't good enough can't be both-

are we good enough to beat the best team in the NFL ? nope

Not when you hand them the ball a half dozen times. Luckily stuff like that is correctable. Stuff that's not currently correctable (and will only be at draft and free agent time) is getting rolled by a midget running back. The turnovers and the run defense were the two problems (well, that and Whitner's usual laughable coverage). I'm trying not to overanalyze this one. With much better defensive players and a lot less bumbling and fumbling your way out of a competitive game, this team can still make a good run for the playoffs next year.

With all respect, that's turnstile fanthink.

Fitz had a bad day today. Right up there with Steve Johnson a few weeks ago.

They will both go on to be good players.

Prior to today's suckage, Fitz was doing very well for both low INTs and INT/TD ratio.

After today's suckage, QB with more interceptions include both Mannings and Drew Brees.

I'm sure their teams are ready to toss them in the trash when they have a bad day.

Yeah, he killed the team with turnovers today. We know it, he knows it.

What I think we can't see too well is why.

The Pats* just came to play today while it seems we were too full of turkey and stuffing.

They had top seed and homefield through the playoffs in their sights and they shot to kill.

We were getting clobbered all over the field. WR couldn't hang on. No one could hang on.

It seemed like Fitz was pushing too hard -- trying to make too much happen on both his fumbles.

Why, can't see from here. Patchwork line? Wrong page with his rookie/2nd string wideouts?

Can't say. What I do agree with Chan on, there's nothing worse than a knee-jerk reaction.

Disagree, it was a bad call. Bad calls whould be challenged.

The Pats are a good football team, not wanting to take away from them but frankly, we beat ourselves today.

Changing the subject, I don't think there's anything that concerns me more about Spiller than his consistent lack of "personal football hygiene".

Take care of the ball, Dammit! Sleep with it or something.

Is there such a thing as a "ball security coach"?