Well well well

sullim4

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan knows the code for job security at OBD... beat Miami.

The old man still views this as the greatest rivalry.

It's always a good day when The Bills win and Miami loses.

It's a great day when Miami loses at the hands of The Bills.

I hate the Dolphins as much as anyone, this victory is hollow to me. I would rather see the Bills get some luck and win when the game really matters, all they did was move back in the draft order

the Bills won that game at the hands of an incompetent Dolphin kicker....4 missed field goals

He was, and when I'm 92, I hope I'm alive and going to Bills games. Kudos to Ralph.

Looks like he's using a walker, or perhaps a cane?

No ****. The guy is a WWII vet. If it wasn't for guys like him we'd be speaking German with a Japanese accent. Show a little !@#$ing respect. God that pisses me off when people mock an old guy for being old. You better wish you're ALIVE when you're 92, let alone go to a Bills game.

geez dont you people have any damn grandparents

ralph is ninety freakin two years old. looks pretty damn good for that age. i hope he lives another ten plus. and i hope you disrespectful punks get bound up like a brick and cant find any metamucil or milk of magnesia

tell me he doesnt look like the baby of trent and george edwards

not that theres anything wrong with that

As long as he doesn't play like him I will go along with it. LoL

Amen. Though I did feel like I was watching Trent again yesterday. That last drive by Henne was CLASSIC.

What in the world is wrong with you? why would you say something like that? Just rude and classless. :thumbdown:

Agreed. Rude and Classless.

Years ago I saw Ralph while walking out of the game, he had some other suits with him and likely security. I wanted to much to say Hi to him and thank him for the football team. Does anyone know if that would have been possible or would I have got shoo'd away?

I am liking Chan more and more each day, I must say.

I hate the Dolphins as much as anyone, this victory is hollow to me. I would rather see the Bills get some luck and win when the game really matters, all they did was move back in the draft order

the Bills won that game at the hands of an incompetent Dolphin kicker....4 missed field goals

Did you even listen to the press conference? Chan made an excellent point when he stated (paraphrasing)that the defense deserves credit for holding them to where they were forced into field goals - long ones at that! None of Carpenters field goals were gimmes. The defense came up big when they had to. Give credit where it's due.

Chan is a breath of fresh air at least he has some emotion after a win. Not like that mouth eaten old corps we had for a head coach the past few years. :thumbsup:

You mean "that moth-eaten old corpse" aka Skeletor. LOL!

It was a great day when Dick Jauron was shown the door.

I still have this fantasy vision of Ralph driving Dick to the (mythical) junction of routes 7 and 9.

Ralph opens the door of the PT Cruiser and kicks Dick out the door!

Did you even listen to the press conference? Chan made an excellent point when he stated (paraphrasing)that the defense deserves credit for holding them to where they were forced into field goals - long ones at that! None of Carpenters field goals were gimmes. The defense came up big when they had to. Give credit where it's due.

Nope I didn't, I have lost my passion for this team and no matter how well Fitz plays and carries this team I can't get it back with this dysfunctional franchise....granted the field goals attempted were 48-61-53-48 yards, Josh Scobie of the Jags makes all those, even Lindell makes 3-4. If the Dolphins have even a half way decent QB behind center instead of Chad Henne, they win that game. This game typifies how Bills fans perceive their team,..."oh yeah great win over a hated division rival, great defensive effort"....only problem is the Dolphins suck worse then the Bills. The Bills have the worst run defense in the NFL and yet the phins couldn't run the ball against them.

The Bills are in a no win situation ATM and should be evaluating what they have in Brian Brohm and Brown as they already know Fitz can get the job done as starter.The bills should be playing backups at every position they can to see who to keep and get rid of next year.

You guys just keep gushing about Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick and try to understand.... why wasn't this man named starter in the off season....why did it take 6-8 real games before Gailey knew and understood what he had in Fred Jackson? If he had known then, what the fans all knew about Fred, would he have even drafted CJ Spiller? He had last years game tapes, all off season, pre-season to evaluate his players. How could they go into the season with Cornell Green at RT, with Edwards as starting QB?. The O line played pretty good against Miami considering so many starters were injured, what does that tell you. I think you guys give Gailey more credit then he deserves, the ONLY guy on this team playing great is Fitz, and if he gets injured.... its game over!

So far the bills have beaten Detroit 4-10, Cincy 3-11, Cleveland 5-9, Miami 7-7 big woop! Now granted they played well against some good teams... but still managed to lose those games, just like bad teams do.

OTOH, should the Bills beat the Patriots this week, then that would be a victory to celebrate.... that win over Brady-Belichick would be worth losing a draft position for...

Great clip. And may I add that seeing a Mighty Taco ad at the beginning brought a tear to my eye and a rumble to my stomach. :thumbsup:

LoL! :P

Does RW have Parkinson's ? He looked really really fragile. It wont be long now.

Dude - Ralph is 92 years old. He's outlived many of his former players and coaches.

Missing Mitch Frerotte

Tom Sestak

Lou Saban

Nope I didn't, I have lost my passion for this team and no matter how well Fitz plays and carries this team I can't get it back with this dysfunctional franchise....granted the field goals attempted were 48-61-53-48 yards, Josh Scobie of the Jags makes all those, even Lindell makes 3-4. If the Dolphins have even a half way decent QB behind center instead of Chad Henne, they win that game. This game typifies how Bills fans perceive their team,..."oh yeah great win over a hated division rival, great defensive effort"....only problem is the Dolphins suck worse then the Bills. The Bills have the worst run defense in the NFL and yet the phins couldn't run the ball against them.

The Bills are in a no win situation ATM and should be evaluating what they have in Brian Brohm and Brown as they already know Fitz can get the job done as starter.The bills should be playing backups at every position they can to see who to keep and get rid of next year.

You guys just keep gushing about Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick and try to understand.... why wasn't this man named starter in the off season....why did it take 6-8 real games before Gailey knew and understood what he had in Fred Jackson? If he had known then, what the fans all knew about Fred, would he have even drafted CJ Spiller? He had last years game tapes, all off season, pre-season to evaluate his players. How could they go into the season with Cornell Green at RT, with Edwards as starting QB?. The O line played pretty good against Miami considering so many starters were injured, what does that tell you. I think you guys give Gailey more credit then he deserves, the ONLY guy on this team playing great is Fitz, and if he gets injured.... its game over!

So far the bills have beaten Detroit 4-10, Cincy 3-11, Cleveland 5-9, Miami 7-7 big woop! Now granted they played well against some good teams... but still managed to lose those games, just like bad teams do.

OTOH, should the Bills beat the Patriots this week, then that would be a victory to celebrate.... that win over Brady-Belichick would be worth losing a draft position for...

Ralph may not any disease destroying his mind, but this guy sure does...Holy...