Are you happy with the Buffalo Bills poll

BillsObserver

189 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the Buffalo Bills?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how someone could be "happy" with a 3-10 team. Do I enjoy watching them play for the first time in years? Yes. Do I feel like the team is on the right track for the first time in years? Yes. But happy? No way.

+1,000,000

63% yes? Holy hell.

This isn't asking "are you a fan?"

63% are happy with a 3-10 team who hasn't been the the playoffs in 11 seasons because we scored some points this year? Let me remind you that 13 games in, the 3 teams we beat have a combined 10 wins.

You "real fans" keep being happy with this **** team. You'll realize soon enough fandom doesn't mean blind support.

63% yes? Holy hell.

63% are happy with a 3-10 team who hasn't been the the playoffs in 11 seasons because we scored some points this year? Let me remind you that 13 games in, the 3 teams we beat have a combined 10 wins.

You "real fans" keep being happy with this **** team. You'll realize soon enough fandom doesn't mean blind support.

I love the BILLS.

Question was not about the record.

That I am not happy with.

I do think we can grow from this season.

63% yes? Holy hell.

All I expected to see this season was improvement, honestly. I have seen it and I can see that this team now has a plan for the future. Hell I like the season long preseason and the fact we just picked up 2 Oline men from other teams PS, it is kind of like free draft picks w/o having to draft them.

The last 10 years before this I felt that way once and I was disappointed, the Flutie experiment was a failure. I kind of had some hope (but not so much really) when they hired Mularky too but that was short lived as well.

I think these guys know more what they are doing even if every move is second guessed by great football minds/fans like you.

Edited by bowery4

63% yes? Holy hell.

I agree, I am completely surprised with this.

I am excited to watch the games in week 13-17 for the first time in a long time.

The team has showed potential.

The games are exciting.

But being happy with 5-11? Happy with 11th straight year of missing the playoffs? I don't think so.

Plus Stevie Johnnons's Hair sold me out a little. He posted it like a challenge to Derrick Mason. Not just an impartial "Are you happy with the Buffalo Bills?" which skewed the numbers a bit.

Still 60% is way higher than I would have quessed.

I just don't get it. Happy with 3-10? :wallbash:

Edited by Why So Serious?

Are you happy with the Buffalo Bills question is a little open.

Am I happy with the organization over the last 10 years, no. Am I happy with the direction the organization is going now, yes. Am I happy we have a 3-10 record, no. Am I happy with the teams fight, and the fact we seem to have some emerging youngsters and have actually seen positive news media and highlights, yes.

So I voted yes, because in the now it seems like the team is going in the right direction which makes me a happy panda.

If anyone went into this year expecting more than 3 or 4 wins, they were delusional. So, you kinda have to throw the record out the window.

I can say I'm happy with the team because the offense has certainly improved as the season progressed. Fitz looks more and more like a starting QB. The line doesn't seem nearly as dismal as it did last year. Stevie has shown that he can be a legitimate WR in the league.

Gailey appears to have a clue. Prior to the season, I had zero confidence he'd be competent let alone actually able to moivate this team and get them to play hard.

The defense still leaves quite a bit to be desired. Although they seem to be improving as well; I'm not convinced just yet.

I'm still in no way sold on our assistant HCs. But, I'll give them another year because, after all, what else can I do... B word endlessly on a message board? So, overall, I'd say I'm happy with the Bills. Of course, we'll see what happens this off season to see if that feeling is sustained or shot down in flames.

63% yes? Holy hell.

Exactly.

I see some progress, but I also see a huge lack of talent and the same ability to find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory that sometimes makes me want to hurt myself....

I want to be optimistic about the future and I could be, but for me it's still too early - I'm not fully convinced that Nix and Gailey have us on the right track. I generally like what they've done, but I think it's too early - they have to show me more than they have for me to take a drink of the Kool-Aid after the past decade. Imagine if they draft another Maybin and we win 2 games next year - how many people will still be convinced that Buddy and Chan are the answer? People will be screaming for yet another round of new faces. We've won 3 games this year, all against some pretty poor teams - whoopie. They seem to be playing hard and I like that, but at the end of the day they can play as hard as they want - if they don't have the talent they won't be able to do anything more than beat bad teams who play with less heart.

Progress this year followed by progress next year and I'll start to feel better, but I won't really be happy until this team can contend with the good teams in the league.....

How can anyone be happy with a 3-10 team that has not made the playoffs in ten years. They seem to be making some progress, but this organization has not proven that they can do anything right, let alone build a competitive team. let's hope Wilson does not see this. It will only convince him to keep on his current unproductive path

How can anyone be happy with a 3-10 team that has not made the playoffs in ten years. They seem to be making some progress, but this organization has not proven that they can do anything right, let alone build a competitive team. let's hope Wilson does not see this. It will only convince him to keep on his current unproductive path

I am happy I have not had to jump out of my seat, at least 3 times a game, and yell out "What the ---k,you have got to be kidding me!!!" Since last season.